Plans for Sunday

Chris01

Morning Bears,

What’s everyones plans for Sunday’s Old Firm? Are you going to the game , watching on tv or giving it a miss.

First time I can remember I’ve actually cancelled a holiday to do extra work and miss the game. Money is unfortunately a priority over a near meaningless game.

Massive Massive respect to all attending the game - to see them potentially celebrating the title win over us is something I never want to see ever.

Stay safe whatever you do Bears!

I'll be there. Start swallyin about 10am, dontd want to start too early. I was at the last one at the piggery sober as I was working after it, never again

Getting the bus up about half 9 but will be drinking from about half 7. :D

Might as well be prepared for the inevitable!

Got a night out on Saturday so most likely will just power through. Up for the bus at half 9. Will be a write off come 12 oclock

Potentially thinking this will be the first OF game I’m not at or even watching since the Kontterman semi final when I was in Australia.

I’m happy to avoid it for the hope the outcome is the same

Sticking Sky on record. Heading out with the dogs.

Delete the recording without watching when I get back and avoid all BBC and STV news coverage for next week.

I'll watch it in the house but I'm really not that fussed. Aberdeen and Hibs are more important games for us (sadly). The filth and media can build it up all they want but it's nothing like 99 no matter how much they try to convince themselves.

I'll be at the game.
15 min walk from my house to the tattiedome , so I'll have a couple of beers at home then tip toe my way through them c.unts to get to our end.
I don't wear colours , so wont be a problem apart from the smell o_O

Wife wants to go to the pub to watch it but I reckon it would be better to sty at home as it's always easier to take a defeat when you don't have to listen to any of them.

Taking my mother in law out for lunch as it will be a year since my father in law died. My kids also have a Tae Kwon Do seminar in the afternoon.

I will catch up with the result later on.

Thinking about going golfing... know for a fact I`ll have an eye on the score the full 90 mins

Watching it in the house.

If we get beat and put in the effort then fair enough, but another capitulation like Hampden is not f.ucking on!

What more motivation do we need to stick in a performance against these c.unts?

Our bus is full and I'll be going as usual.

Can't say I'm overly confident.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll not be at the game, will just watch it in the house. Normally, I'd watch the away OF at the Black Bull in Camby, but think I'll just take it easy this time (unless we win of course;))

Watching it in the house. Not going to the pub and not going down to Glasgow. Been scunnered to many times now. Missus won a free roast lunch out in Edinbane and is raging we won’t be going. However I reckon this will be brutal and can see me switching off after 10 mins. They will be whipped into a frenzy for this. We simply have not a single player who can mentally go toe to toe with them at the moment.

Chances are I'll be rough from the Saturday night, swithering taking the Monday off and just getting pished on the Sunday.

I'll be at the game.
15 min walk from my house to the tattiedome , so I'll have a couple of beers at home then tip toe my way through them c.unts to get to our end.
I'd watch out if I was you, i'm sure they will pick you out easily as you wont smell like them.

going along to shout myself hoarse and hope for the best. Will be great around 85 minutes if the Bears end are belting out "your party's cancelled why don't you go home". After the last few weeks I don't have a lot of hope, but you never know and I will always remember that horrible feeling being all wound up for a big party day/night against Motherwell in our 9-in-a-row season and crashing down to earth.

going along to shout myself hoarse and hope for the best. Will be great around 85 minutes if the Bears end are belting out "your party's cancelled why don't you go home". After the last few weeks I don't have a lot of hope, but you never know and I will always remember that horrible feeling being all wound up for a big party day/night against Motherwell in our 9-in-a-row season and crashing down to earth.
Walking out Ibrox that day was the worst feeling I think I’ve had in football

Drinking with the Berkshire RSC in Reading, celebrating a victory or at least fcuking up their party.
If not maybe a jaunt down to a local slophouse and give our congratulations!!!!!
WATP and always will be

After the semi final I was avoiding this at all costs, this doubled up when it became clear they are setting this up as their title winning party.

Naturally I'll now be watching because it's what we do, follow on.

Fully expecting to get beaten but just want the team to go out there and fight and show some of the passion the fans have.

I'm putting up a garden fence. Anything to avoid that game. I'm not watching them have a procession while our players stand around pretending to be footballers

A long walk down the woods with the dog. Not going to torture myself watching this game, not after the debacle in the semi.

Sticking Sky on record. Heading out with the dogs.

Delete the recording without watching when I get back and avoid all BBC and STV news coverage for next week.

What if we win? Will you still delete the recording without watching?

Wife wants to go to the pub to watch it but I reckon it would be better to sty at home as it's always easier to take a defeat when you don't have to listen to any of them.
I’d never watch an OF at the pub. Do you still live in Gourock? I’m from that area. The vic used to be a great pub for us but its full of them these days! What pub would you use?

I'm still undecided weather to travel down or not. Didn't get a brief on the cccs and i'd have to leave Dornoch about 05.30 am. I detest the scum hut and the way we are treated, hearded in to our little corner and the scum get to prance by us and stare like we are caged animals.

Over on Saturday, up early on Sunday, get some food and get a taxi over to the shitpit! Find transport back to city centre then onto cairnryan where the boat will stink of shite of them mutant fecks!

I'll be at the game.
smear yersel heed tae toe in shite and youll get few hugs and few beers on the way as well ;)

I'm just watching it in the house on my lonesome, normally i would either be there or a squad of us would go and watch it, not this time though.

Over on Saturday, up early on Sunday, get some food and get a taxi over to the shitpit! Find transport back to city centre then onto cairnryan where the boat will stink of shite of them mutant fecks!

You on the Belfast or Larne ferry?

Me and the old man will be at the piggery.

Anywhere we can catch a few swallys before hand ?

Me, the old man and the rest of the troops will be in the Grapes after the game bud if you and your dad fancy it?

Back