Plans for Sunday

At this moment in time I’m going, things may change though. An Aberdeen victory on Friday would see us only needing a draw to stop them on Sunday.

I live in hope for a last minute equaliser and a GIRFUY moment.

Hopefully going along to their hovel for the first time in over a decade.

-EDIT-
Just realised the last time I saw us play them there was 2002! Yeish, I'm getting auld!

Last edited:
Had a ticket, but running the Stirling marathon so had to give it up. For once in my life I'm actually relieved I'm not going which is a shocking thing to say, but given the potential for what may happen I don't mind admitting it.

On the upside, saved myself 50 bangers!

What if we win? Will you still delete the recording without watching?

Absolutely not. The Sky box will be worn out with replays :)

Just being realistic, though. I'm honestly not expecting anything from this game after that "performance" at Hampden. Genuinely knocked the stuffing out of my staunchness :( It truly was the worst I've ever witnessed against that shower of scum at Hampden. I just can't see this lot as being capable of reversing that

Honestly for the life of me can’t remember ever being offered so many tickets for an OF and my reply each time was you’d need to pay me to go

I'm working and for once didn't attempt for a holiday or a shift swap. After the 2nd half against hearts though I wish I had!!

Heading in on my own from Central. Intent on walking to the dump but we’ll see how it is on the day. Was planning on dropping into the dalmarnock inn on the way home, or the steps bar (listed as blue nose bars or am I wrong?).

Really hope we do these bastards.

Heading in on my own from Central. Intent on walking to the dump but we’ll see how it is on the day. Was planning on dropping into the dalmarnock inn on the way home, or the steps bar (listed as blue nose bars or am I wrong?).

Really hope we do these bastards.

If the scum get the result they need, let them have their day in the sun same with double trebles or dare I say it 10 in a row. If we somehow get title 55 in the next few years it will outstrip anything they have achieved in the past six years as it will totally sicken them. No matter how things get bad for us we will always be the people and they will always be scum.

Over to Kilwinning orange club to get bus up to piggery and take great pleasure in spoiling the poets party

I'm still undecided weather to travel down or not. Didn't get a brief on the cccs and i'd have to leave Dornoch about 05.30 am. I detest the scum hut and the way we are treated, hearded in to our little corner and the scum get to prance by us and stare like we are caged animals.
Hi bro, I was up doing work in Dornoch last year & last month got a job in Golspie ... WATP

Working. Will be on my lunch just as it's starting. Will maybe look for a stream on my phone for the first half hour, see how I feel at the time

We go, we sing, we support the boys in blue, whether they deserve it or not. In any case, it's 11 v 11, footballs is a strange game and the opportunity is there to wreck the party. Every party has a pooper and if we lose I might just drop my drawers and shite all over the place. Mon the teddy bears!!!

Doing the first of 3 bike rides for Erskine over the summer - a short 40K should be finished before 12. Not sure whether it's the pub or a long bath!

Watching it in the house. Will only put it on at kick off, the usual mentally challenged love in build up I can do without. How long I watch for depends on the attitude of our players on the pitch. No fight, no spirit, then they don't deserve my attention and it will be back off.

Rangers POTY or the national one?

I normally go to all the games v the bheasts but I have decided I am not even watching this one on the telly.

The Rangers POTY!

Lots of people are not watching this one.

I will but it’ll be through the cracks of my fingers

Away to Berlin with a few fellow Bears. Booked ages ago but works in well if the scum win.....out the country so miss some of the sh!te.
If on the other hand the Queens 11 win then getting on to the flight on Monday might be an issue....

Chance of a day away on Sunday which normally I would have passed on but no way watching those tramps winning title by beating us. Poor phone reception where I'm going so may not even be able to follow score. So So sad.

Dreading this one, could never not watch though as much as I'm telling myself not to.

Managed to get a ticket from a fellow bear on twitter. Not sure how i'm getting there though. Is there anywhere you can park you car?

Morning Bears,

What’s everyones plans for Sunday’s Old Firm? Are you going to the game , watching on tv or giving it a miss.

First time I can remember I’ve actually cancelled a holiday to do extra work and miss the game. Money is unfortunately a priority over a near meaningless game.

Massive Massive respect to all attending the game - to see them potentially celebrating the title win over us is something I never want to see ever.

Stay safe whatever you do Bears!

Managed to get a ticket from a fellow bear on twitter. Not sure how i'm getting there though. Is there anywhere you can park you car?

I'd recommend parking beside the Gers buses, down the bottom of Springfield Road near the Tesco.

Come in from the Rutherglen side and you'll see them.

Head to glasgow green 8:30am start the Kiltwalk 9am , 23 mile stroll to moss o Balloch park , raising money for CHAS , phone will be pinging if any goals come in , hopefully raise a glass later that night for a gers victory

As oddball in Kelly’s heroes would say

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE NEGATIVE VIBES.

Forecast is good for Sunday so probably sailing in the morning

Couple of mates round later for barbie & beers then watch the game here

If we can somehow win this one, there will be feck all done on Monday

I'll be at church and and will catch the second half in my neighbours.

Rashly gave my ticket away, as was so sickened after the Hampden fiasco.

Latest posts

Back