Player of the tournament so far.....

He’s not been the best, but I’ve been quite impressed with Xhaka.
He is largely pish with Arsenal,but having seen bits and bobs of both Switzerland’s games, I’ve thought he’s looked a good player.
I’m glad Eriksen and Shaqiri have delivered in the last few days. Remember seeing both in the under 20 or 21 WC around 2011/12 ish, and thinking both were gonna be superstars. Nice to see them showcasing their talents on the biggest stage now.

Modric for me, Lozano was good against Germany, interested to see him in their next match, Croatia have been the best all round team so far

Ronaldo- 110%

I've got him as top scorer and Portugal to win on a double at 80/1, so he better keep going!

Modric and Ronaldo as it stands. That Russian who played for Madrid is up there too.

Still a long time to go. Apart from Messi in 14 canttgibk of many who have won player of the tournament based on group stage performances

Boyata ....... Just Kidding

Ronaldo
Isco
David Silva
Neymar

Neymar has been poor, but it looks like he is not match fit yet after his injury. Ronaldo is the obvious one, but other stand outs for me are Modric, Perisic and outside of the box one, wee Cuevas who plays number eight for Peru. Cracking wee player

Cheryshev or whatever he’s fuckng called,Russian left foot plays for ‘Christ’ Villarreal I think :confused:

Not the best, but I was very impressed by Mitrovic and Shaqiri tonight.

Whoever gets Shaqiri for his supposed release clause of £12m has potentially got the bargain of the summer.

Back