Player of the Year Voting Now Open

POTY - Barisic or Jack
YPOTY - Aribo or Hagi.
Goal - Aribo (FC Midtjylland) or Kent (Braga) based on goals I enjoyed celebrating the most. :))

Barisic and Aribo for me, Kent goal of the season against them, superb build up and exquisite execution well worthy of gots.

Jack and katic. Kent at piggery for best team goal. For technique, has to be arfield v Hamilton. Yes, i went Niko purely for that header.

Personally would like to see the POTY awards scrapped for this year. Then in years to come it can be remembered during a pandemic that wiped out nearly 100k people in the uk that football stopped. Is it really that important to dish out awards for this 3/4 season?

Well it certainly fucking can as you conveniently forgot to mention his 12 European goals.
Nothing convenient about it.
Just my opinion that Goals per minute, Defoe is superior - far superior most likely.

Does it mean Morelos is not a substantially improved player year on year? No
Does it mean he isnt an extremely vital cog in the wheel? No
Does that mean that he deserves PoTY? No.
I was one of the first to openly slate Borna, on here and in the stadium - but his turnaround has been exceptional and he is fully deserving of PoTY in my opinion.

Nothing convenient about it.
Just my opinion that Goals per minute, Defoe is superior - far superior most likely.

Does it mean Morelos is not a substantially improved player year on year? No
Does it mean he isnt an extremely vital cog in the wheel? No
Does that mean that he deserves PoTY? No.
I was one of the first to openly slate Borna, on here and in the stadium - but his turnaround has been exceptional and he is fully deserving of PoTY in my opinion.

Well if you are saying Defoe had a better season your mad

Barisic and Aribo is the correct answer tbh. Can make an argument for Jack

Well if you are saying Defoe had a better season your mad
And you’RE clearly madder than a shithouse rat if you believe that Morelos is PoTY lol
Good to have differing opinions - not as if it matters, noone actually deserves it after yet another Season with a bare trophy cabinet.

How can it not? Defoe was getting on against the shittest sides in the league and usually at home.
Morelos went 9 games in a row without a goal against some of the shittest sides in the league when Defoe was injured.

His league form was pretty poor last season if we’re being honest.

Morelos went 9 games in a row without a goal against some of the shittest sides in the league when Defoe was injured.

His league form was pretty poor last season if we’re being honest.

After Christmas absolutely, but before that he was on fire and would have left Edouard in the dust if he didn’t have to sit out games against teams that would have been absolute cannon fodder for him with the form he was in.

Morelos and aribo, purely went for morelos for his goals, he did have a poor end to the season but so did every player

Back