Player of the year?

To have so many different opinions on POTY is brilliant and shows how strong we have been.

Connor Goldson for me. Big man has been absolutely colossal.

Such a tough choice. If Tav gets back quickly he will get it but anyone performing heroics in EL from now on could still sneak in.

Shagger, insists on standards and you know he is helping with the improvement in Tav and Goldson. I think Tav will get it, nice having several to consider.

I remember when we came back into the SPL I kept saying that before we could expect to win the league we had to have two or three players who could conceivably be player of the year. It was only last season that we had a couple through until the winter break, but this year we've had four or five who have really stepped up from day one supported by the rest of the squad who have been unbelievably consistent too. Tav for me just shades it from Goldson with Davis, Jack, Hagi, Morelos, Aribo, Kent, McGregor, Barisic, Helander etc all just behind.

I think it will be Goldson but I expect the majority of our team to make up the team of the season.
The back 5 have absolutely no competition. Balogun and Helander May need to fight it out

For me it's got to be Tav, the way he's driven us on as a team has been incredible. The very fact he's been here through some very dark times also sways it for me.

After that I just couldn't separate McGregor, Davis or Goldson.

Special mention too for Kamara who has been exceptional.

For me it has to be Alan McGregor he's been outstanding and the foundation of our success!

Would not disagree with JT our Captain !

When Steve Davis plays, Rangers play. I also understand the love for Goldson. However, if Tav comes back and plays anything close to his early season form, there can only be one winner.

Glen Kamara

So important to our midfield. The best midfielder in the country and Davis is not far behind him

It's a real tough one, so many worthy candidates! The captain for me though, his stats this season are absolutely outstanding.

Not like him to be out injured, hopefully fit enough to lift the league title

It’s between Tav, Goldson, Davis and McGregor.

It was definitely looking like Tav, now it’s maybe any of the other 3, possibly Goldson edging it. Too early to say.

I had Tav by a country mile at one point but I’d now be inclined to say Goldson. Can count on one hand the mistakes he’s made all season.

Davis for me but someone who doesn’t get a mention who has been super consistent is Borna

Tav for his sheer numbers, he has been outstanding.

But I’d love to see shagger win it personally. His interview after Hamilton was what every player in that dressing room needed to hear

McGregor, Davis, Goldson and Tav are all contenders.
I put Tav just ahead of Connor, but the season isn't over yet.
Even Alfie is making a strong push towards the business end of the season.
Glen Kamara has also been consistently brilliant since the first ball was kicked.

Not this again... we had this about 3 weeks ago. I added up hundreds of votes and, unless something has dramatically changed, Tav has nearly twice as many votes as the other 3 "contenders" (Goldson, Davis, McGregor), all of whom were more or less equal.

Why don't we just wait until there's an actual official vote? I can guarantee you there will be no agreement on here!! B-)

I am loving this because there are so many contenders and that says a lot about this team! Right now I cannot make my mind up and its great!

Everything positive ticks through Davis, but we have also been a powerhouse at the back. For me its Tav, dragged us through games earlier in the season.

Back