Player Ratings v St Mirren - from the papers

St Boo mostly 7's for anti-football 11 in the box tactics :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol bit unfair on greegsy but hey what do the paper pundits know lol

You could argue a point or two difference regarding Players but Possession 38% (60) and Rangers 62% (40%) or is it the Sun with their fairy stories again

do they not look at this objectively, and see this as 2 teams playing a game of football? or do they have a pre conceived opinion of how well a team should be playing, therefore marking the so called better team down even though the were clearly better in every department? Can someone that has worked in the ratings department of a paper please tell me?

do they not look at this objectively, and see this as 2 teams playing a game of football? or do they have a pre conceived opinion of how well a team should be playing, therefore marking the so called better team down even though the were clearly better in every department? Can someone that has worked in the ratings department of a paper please tell me?
They don't have a department FFS. It will be some semi literate lush on a downward spiral given this to do in between washing the skidmarks off his y fronts.

You only need to look at the report on the Kilmarnock sheep game, guy says it’s the worst game of football he’s seen, could get football stopped etc. He then scores most of the players 6 and a couple of 7s.

Best thing is to ignore them as their bitterness and bias shines through at every turn, Alfredo being the prime example.

Only in Scotland can you get a 7 for booting it up the park and hacking down players, we are a joke nation at football and only their gk deserved a 7.

I cant really disagree with the first picture.

St mirren were absolutely chronic but they were well drilled and it took a moment of brilliance to score.

Wed have lost that last season.

St mirren players will have got higher ratings because they have kept the score down and stuck to their game plan not for playing actual football.

Hard to rate mcgregor when he had very little to do.

Back