Johnny Hayes - 6
Lego Muncher - 7
Callum McGregor - 7
James Forrest - 4
Ryan Christie - 6
Mohamed Elyounoussi - 4
Lewis Morgan - 5

o_O:rolleyes:
You’d honestly think it hadn’t been a one-sided game with reporting like this...

Allan McGregor - 6
James Tavernier - 7
Conor Goldson - 7
Filip Helander - 6
Borna Barisic - 7
Ryan Jack - 8
Glen Kamara - 6
Scott Arfield - 6
Joe Aribo - 4
Ryan Kent - 5
Alfredo Morelos - 5

would be my ratings

Fwather Forthter and Frimpong were easily their best players. The others didn’t get better than a 5 from me.

Shagger gets a 1 from me as he had literally nothing to do other than collect an offside goal from his net.

Jack is a 9 and Tav and Barisic both get 8’s from me. A lot of 6’s and 7’s for the rest of our team.

Still trying to get my head round how the phuck we lost that. I’m calming down a bit now after post match rage but this one is brutally sore.

Allan McGregor - 6
James Tavernier - 7
Conor Goldson - 7
Filip Helander - 6
Borna Barisic - 7
Ryan Jack - 8
Glen Kamara - 6
Scott Arfield - 6
Joe Aribo - 4
Ryan Kent - 5
Alfredo Morelos - 5

would be my ratings
I'm not sure how you can rate Kamara the same as Arfield. Kamara was great today. Him and Jack BOSSED the midfield. Your ratings for the three forwards are wrong also.

McGregor for them was anonymous only mentioned in 1st half when he hacked down Arfield, no booking by the way, and then hardly at all in 2nd half until he hacked down Barisic and got booked when this should have been his 2nd yellow

That’s laughable they were absolute pish apart from the wee right back who actually looks a very good player and their keeper.

That’s laughable they were absolute pish apart from the wee right back who actually looks a very good player and their keeper.
Frimpong is very raw (as you would expect at 18yo) and made loads of defensive mistakes today but his sheer athleticism let him recover. He has the potential to be a monster.

From Daily Record...

Allan McGregor - 6
James Tavernier - 6
Conor Goldson - 5
Filip Helander - 6
Borna Barisic - 6
Ryan Jack - 7
Glen Kamara - 5
Scott Arfield - 6
Joe Aribo - 6
Ryan Kent - 6
Alfredo Morelos - 5

Fwather Forthter -9
Jeremie Frimpong - 7
Jullien Christopher - 7
Kristoffer Ajer - 6
Johnny Hayes - 6
Lego Muncher - 7
Callum McGregor - 7
James Forrest - 4
Ryan Christie - 6
Mohamed Elyounoussi - 4
Lewis Morgan - 5

You’d honestly think it hadn’t been a one-sided game with reporting like this...
How any player from the scum; with the exception of the keeper, got rated over a 6 I'll never know

I'm not sure how you can rate Kamara the same as Arfield. Kamara was great today. Him and Jack BOSSED the midfield. Your ratings for the three forwards are wrong also.

I thought Kamara had a good game as well.

I was baffled at his substitution. I thought we'd move him further forward — into where he plays for Finland — and continue to dominate in the middle of the park. It was the obvious change to make IMO.

We completely lost control of the game when Barker and Defoe came on.

Reactions: fmp
Brown got a 7, Hahahaha. Christ it’s bad enough that he’s bullet proof on the park but he’s bullet proof in the media too.

Aside from get bossed by Ryan Jack and boot Alfredo in the box what exactly did that mongo do during the game today?

From Daily Record...

Allan McGregor - 6
James Tavernier - 6
Conor Goldson - 5
Filip Helander - 6
Borna Barisic - 6
Ryan Jack - 7
Glen Kamara - 5
Scott Arfield - 6
Joe Aribo - 6
Ryan Kent - 6
Alfredo Morelos - 5

Fwather Forthter -9
Jeremie Frimpong - 7
Jullien Christopher - 7
Kristoffer Ajer - 6
Johnny Hayes - 6
Lego Muncher - 7
Callum McGregor - 7
James Forrest - 4
Ryan Christie - 6
Mohamed Elyounoussi - 4
Lewis Morgan - 5

Was it Chris Sutton doing these ratings? What utter push!

The Sun's ratings are just as bad and biased with them out scoring us with 8's their 2 CB's and 7's for Hayes, Lego and Christie!! Tav and Jack were our highest with 7 apiece!! I know we lost but not only did we never deserve to but were by far the better team all over the park bar their keeper having best game of his career!! Counts for f-all but shocking the bias and one-sided reporting from these fcukers, scunners me!!

The Sun's ratings are just as bad and biased with them out scoring us with 8's their 2 CB's and 7's for Hayes, Lego and Christie!! Tav and Jack were our highest with 7 apiece!! I know we lost but not only did we never deserve to but were by far the better team all over the park bar their keeper having best game of his career!! Counts for f-all but shocking the bias and one-sided reporting from these fcukers, scunners me!!
Seen the suns too, absolute joke! Did they even watch the f*cking game? To even suggest that their players were as good as ours is laughable. Regardless that they won, we were better in every area of the park. The only standouts for them were Forster and Frimpong going forward in the first half!

Back