players bulked up?

Certain players will have been on a bulking regime I would imagine.

You don't see many players at the top level as thin as Aribo was last season so I'm sure he will be one of them.

I'm 13 stone, pretty fit and will go to the gym once they reopen.
Nice one, good idea mate. I'm also 13 stone. 6 foot so it's an ideal weight for me. Get the protein shakes in you and lift hard!

I had the same opinion of Ryan Jack, he looked pumped up to me. Hope it makes him better in a 50/50 with the Lego muncher.

Some of the players do look to have achieved some good development, which is a credit to them.

Personally, I think lower body development (like that of Morelos, who has hyper-developed glutes and legs generally) is most important. (I am not sold on the idea of footballers having overly developed upper bodies, as I think it simply means they have to shift a lot more weight around the pitch over the 90 mins.)

Good it was needed badly! We need to be strong in games where there's no room to run. I want teams to fear us!

Some of the players do look to have achieved some good development, which is a credit to them.

Personally, I think lower body development (like that of Morelos, who has hyper-developed glutes and legs generally) is most important. (I am not sold on the idea of footballers having overly developed upper bodies, as I think it simply means they have to shift a lot more weight around the pitch over the 90 mins.)
Think it’s more about center of gravity myself.

Waiting on Hulk HoganRFC posting next with his updates.
4793d01d40178dcd1c56d75a69782364bc762d09.jpg

Back