players bulked up?

The majority of our players probably have gyms at home, they will have been hitting the weights more than normal

is it just me or does it seem quite a few players have bulked up a bit.

We've all seen how much work Katic put in, but some of the training vids and pics makes it look like Kent, Kamara, Tav, Borna and Hagi have all beefed up a bit too.

Hasn't everyone bulked up during lockdown?

This isn't GRINDR.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I came on to read about the fitness of players but was largely confronted with a self-congratulatory thread of some posters waxing lyrical about what great shape they’re personally in.

Some of the players do look to have achieved some good development, which is a credit to them.

Personally, I think lower body development (like that of Morelos, who has hyper-developed glutes and legs generally) is most important. (I am not sold on the idea of footballers having overly developed upper bodies, as I think it simply means they have to shift a lot more weight around the pitch over the 90 mins.)

I agree. My hyper developed boaby has done me a lot more good in life than my 6 pack abs.

Aribo’s legs look a lot bigger.

I wish Doc could play football at the level required. Just built like a machine.

My abiding memory of Docherty will be him leading the pack in pre-season running drills. Fair play to the boy, he is truly unrivalled in that regard.

EczfALcWoAAjz-4

Who the feck injured Hagi

Eczic6FWsAEeSO4

is it just me or does it seem quite a few players have bulked up a bit.

We've all seen how much work Katic put in, but some of the training vids and pics makes it look like Kent, Kamara, Tav, Borna and Hagi have all beefed up a bit too.

Build that muscle and get right into these b@stards Rangers

Back