Players going round the keeper

Thommo2006

Kent's goal today got me thinking I cant remember the last time a player was one on one with the keeper and goes round him and puts it into the net. Just something you dont seem to see in the modern game.

Tapbag

Kent's goal today got me thinking I cant remember the last time a player was one on one with the keeper and goes round him and puts it into the net. Just something you dont seem to see in the modern game.
Our own game last week.

Edit** Read post correctly this time..

The Crimson King

Wish Alfie would do this more, instead of going for the power blast every time.
I've thought this a few times. He is brilliant at rolling defenders and getting a 1v1 with the keeper, but I don't know how great his record is from there. Feels like the majority of the time it gets cannoned right into the goalie.

He has enough other ways of scoring that it's hardly a hinderence, but I've always felt it's one area that if he improved it would send him up a level again.

IrvineLoyal

Alfredo went round the Livi keeper a few seasons back and stuck 1 in from a tight angle.

Always something pleasing on the eye when a striker goes round keeper doesn't seem to happen as much these days

Thommo2006

Kent didn't round the keeper today.

But on the subject, my old man always maintained the best Rangers player he ever saw going one on one on the keeper was Derek Grierson.
I know he didnt I just thought back to times when.players had that much time and space they would go round the keeper. Brilliant finish from him all the same though

daven37

Think morelos away v livi was last one I remember.