Players had to cut across the car park for a shower

The showers were out of order so Big Tam the Dundee groundsman had to spray the players down with a fire hose at the back of the car park. :))

There needs to be some sort of set criteria for entry to the top league, one should be having a grass pitch. However, add to that facilities befitting of a professional football club. Having a shower across the road is Under 10s stuff.

Wait what why?

Why can't we just use the showers in the away dressing room?

Have I missed something here?!
Some places there is no away dressing room due to COVID protocols. Looked like we were in a hospitality suite or something given where the players came out.

They must have changed the rules because showering after the game wasn't allowed last season.

There needs to be some sort of set criteria for entry to the top league, one should be having a grass pitch. However, add to that facilities befitting of a professional football club. Having a shower across the road is Under 10s stuff.
It’s due to the covid regulations not a lack of facilities.

I didn't click on this thread because I assumed it was about a juniors game.

No. The Scottish premiership.

Dundee have their own gym behind the stand and they have spent a few quid on it.
Might have been good for the warm down etc too

Wash your hands to keep Covid away but dont have a shower....
Probably due to social distancing etc but aye it didn't make much sense. When Jim Duffy was on Clyde last season he was saying it was one of the reasons players didn't want to play. Pretty sure Robbie Nielson had a pop as well after they got put out by Brora about players not being able to shower.

Some places there is no away dressing room due to COVID protocols. Looked like we were in a hospitality suite or something given where the players came out.

They must have changed the rules because showering after the game wasn't allowed last season.
I'm pretty sure we use Hospitality Suites at both Fir Park and Easter Road. Notwithstanding that, I've read reports that we were unhappy to be dumped in places with bare concrete floors and no heating, so I'm wondering if we overspill into the concourses in these areas?

That carry-on at Dundee is beyond the pale though. Can you imagine our millionaire players having to do that come January or February? Its like something from the Juniors.

Back