Players had to cut across the car park for a shower

Aye yer maws some laugh isn't she? Sorry if we woke you up.

Anyway, I'm Jon by the way.

FAKZWJCVgAMvQXr

I'm pretty sure we use Hospitality Suites at both Fir Park and Easter Road. Notwithstanding that, I've read reports that we were unhappy to be dumped in places with bare concrete floors and no heating, so I'm wondering if we overspill into the concourses in these areas?

That carry-on at Dundee is beyond the pale though. Can you imagine our millionaire players having to do that come January or February? Its like something from the Juniors.
Yeah Motherwell was the hospitality suite, Hibs was the concourse in the away stand and Livi the same I think. Think away teams were using the media room at Ibrox last season but think that has changed now and they're back in the dressing room.

Apparently alot of keepers do it they like to keep them damp more grippy when damp
I mind meeting the players at Ibrox when I was a wee guy, as they were getting onto the buses to go train and I got The Goalie to sign my autograph book, I always remember his gloves that he had in his hand being damp. Just one of those weird memories that stick with you from when you were little. Thankfully, it's now being explained that keepers like to keep their gloves damp for better grip :)

Dens Park is a 10,000 seater stadium that's not been renovated for years and is owned by a club who are, by yesterday's showing, Championship level.

What are people expecting? :D

Back