Players on international duty in March!

Dougiethebear

Just been talking about it on talkSPORT, players won’t be exempt now, they will have to self isolate on their return! That’s a game changer no?

I’d imagine leagues will need to be on pause then for two weeks, 3 World Cup qualifiers in that period so no chance will players refuse to go.

Must admit, I haven’t read anything about this though & think it’s unlikely.

Edit: it’s only red zone countries, anyone know what countries these are?.

Nothing anywhere about this in an official sense. Talksport are known to talk shit

Why would they do that when they don’t after UcL and UEL games

I'm sure clubs now have the right to pull the plug, UEFA initially thought they were above borders and the law. I'm sure it was the Danish mink shutdown that showed the corrupt Swiss based cunts that you do as you're fucking well told when in another country

I’d imagine leagues will need to be on pause then for two weeks, 3 World Cup qualifiers in that period so no chance will players refuse to go.

Portugal is a problem I think

for those saying scrap International football. Would the same not apply to Europa League and Champions League then?

Mainly South America, Africa and Portugal.

for those saying scrap International football. Would the same not apply to Europa League and Champions League then?
Only country in Europe on the list, according to others on here, is Portugal. However European football is part of a club's season and provides income to pay wages and cover other costs. International football is simply not necessary,

Back