Players on loan

I’d keep Declan John. Send back Dalcio and nemane. Absolute pointless signings.
Edit : read it wrong would maybe consider bringing back O’Halloran as at least he would be another option out wide or up front. Although to be honest can’t see any of the players we have sent out to laying for us again.

I heard a rumour may be pish that we are offering Wallace and MOH for Walker. Hope it is pish as Walker is no better that we have.

How has MOH being doing recently?

Surely a better option than Dalcio and Nemane.

I heard a rumour may be pish that we are offering Wallace and MOH for Walker. Hope it is pish as Walker is no better that we have.

Why would we offer 2 players for a guy who we can get for very little in the summer? Is Martin Bain back in charge?

Why would we offer 2 players for a guy who we can get for very little in the summer? Is Martin Bain back in charge?
I’m not disagreeing with you I was letting you know what a Hearts fan had told me.
Sorry for upsetting you.

Hahaha seriously mate just think about that “rumour” for a minute.......aye here’s MOH and our captain for Jamie bang average Walker.

Hahaha seriously mate just think about that “rumour” for a minute.......aye here’s MOH and our captain for Jamie bang average Walker.
I’m not saying it, I was passing on what a Jambo said to me today, I wouldn’t swap MOH in a straight swap for MOH never mind Wallace.

I posted before about MOH he has given up on a Rangers career and has attended CL games at the piggery and will be at hampden tomorrow, he has no place at the club now new manager or not and apart from his first few games at St Johnstone where he scored a few goals he has done nothing of note

We wouldn't even swap MOH for Walker as he's less than 6 months of his contract left .

Why would we get rid of our Captain when we still have no manager?.

Anybody reckon dodoo playing through the middle could still do a job the lad can finish and was never a winger

Anybody reckon dodoo playing through the middle could still do a job the lad can finish and was never a winger
Dodoo seems to be the only striker we let go during the summer that isn’t scoring. Thought there may be a player in there, but if you can’t get in Charltons team....

People would honestly bring back our full rubbish squad from last season if we could. We really are in dire straights just now.

Andy Halliday was not in the matchday squad for the first time this season, last weekend.

O'Halloran should be brought back into the squad. We only have one natural winger at the club deemed good enough for the first team.

Back