Players out (confirmed & possibles)

BlanturBlue

Confirmed
Carlos Pena - Cruz Azul (loan to buy)
Ryan Hardie - Livingston (loan contract expiring)
Jordan Thompson - Livingston (loan contract expiring)
Myles Beerman - Queen of the South (loan)
Danny Wilson - Colorado Rapids (as reported by espn, Fee - tbc)

Rumoured
Bruno Alves - Benevento

Possible movement?
Lee Hodson
Fabio Cardoso
Dalcio Gomes
Niko Krancjar
Michael O’Halloran
Jo Dodoo
Eduardo Herrera

Last edited:
Are the possible ones wishful thinking on your part? Don't see us shifting many of them

We done well in the summer moving players on. These are players i think we may be looking to move on to clear a bit of space for incomings. Was looking at what squad number docherty could be allocated and the first one free is 30 (excluding unused 12 and 13), so clearly a bt to be done to get to a healthier number.

Cardoso should be given a chance if he wants to stay. If not he will get a club in Portugal. MOH should be allowed to leave on a free and would be a first team player at most SPL clubs As for the others I think they may struggle to get a club this window.

Confirmed
Carlos Pena - Cruz Azul (loan to buy)
Ryan Hardie - Livingston (loan contract expiring)
Jordan Thompson - Livingston (loan expiring)

Rumoured
Bruno Alves - Benevento
Danny Wilson - Colorado Rapids

Possible movement?
Lee Hodson
Fabio Cardoso
Dalcio Gomes
Niko Krancjar
Michael O’Halloran
Jo Dodoo
Eduardo Herrera
Lovely
I think krancjar will stay as he will be perfect to model the new strip

We done well in the summer moving players on. These are players i think we may be looking to move on to clear a bit of space for incomings. Was looking at what squad number docherty could be allocated and the first one free is 30 (excluding unused 12 and 13), so clearly a bt to be done to get to a healthier number.

So first number he can use is 12 LOL

Dalcio would've went back to his club by now if the term of the agreement allowed it, Kranjcar will be here till his contract expires and by the looks of it, any interest in the others is being kept well under wraps

Cardoso should be given a chance if he wants to stay. If not he will get a club in Portugal. MOH should be allowed to leave on a free and would be a first team player at most SPL clubs As for the others I think they may struggle to get a club this window.
No way can we allow MoH to leave for free, we should be gettin some sort of fee, as it all helps! If we can get a rumoured 280k for Danny Wilson who’s out of contract in summer then we should be looking for more than that for MoH although granted he probably would need to go south to get that kinda money in

Danny's pretty much a done deal it seems. Therefore Alves and cardoso need to stay. The squads as strong as its been in years, mainly because there's choices now! I'd say the summer is when alot of these guys will be moved on rather than now.

I can't see MOH playing and think it would be smart to loan him out
More likely to get a fee if he goes somewhere and does well than sitting in the stand for us
Ideally to a League One club in England as I can't see a Championship club wanting him

Number 6 for Docherty

I can't see MOH playing and think it would be smart to loan him out
More likely to get a fee if he goes somewhere and does well than sitting in the stand for us
Ideally to a League One club in England as I can't see a Championship club wanting him
It’s a weird one, we could’ve left him on loan at St Johnstone. I think he’s got til the end of the season to play his way into the team, otherwise he’s for the off.

Cardoso i wouldn't sell unless we get our money back for him.

Dalcio we are stuck with as if Benfica were going to take him back they would have before now.

Kranjcar is here till the summer,

All the rest can go if we can get takers which i doubt.

It’s a weird one, we could’ve left him on loan at St Johnstone. I think he’s got til the end of the season to play his way into the team, otherwise he’s for the off.
Tend to agree with this, we wouldn't have brought him back if he wasn't at least going to get a chance with us. Alves is injured so I don't see him leaving this window, I still think he can do a job for us this season and possibly next, remember we do need a squad and regular Wilson looks like he's off, Martin is with us just now and the others are promising young players who will need rested from time to time.

MOH has interest from down south in lower end of championship apparently
Hopefully he’s away before Wednesday then. I don’t think paves would be missed if he left. Defo keep Cardoso though, there’s a player in there. Kranjcar and Hodson can go too, I take it Killie didn’t bite on Hodson as part a deal for Jones?

Hardly a major surprise Niko is struggling bearing in mind the amount of serious knee injuries he has had in his career. Which is a shame because he has the best footballing brain in the league, his body just can't keep up anymore. He should see out the season whether that is with us or another team and retire gracefully imo

I'd prefer all of them gone barring Cardoso who I think needs patience and coaching to be the player I think he could.I like Alves but I think age is catching up with him,however his current injury may prevent him moving until the summer.
MOH and Hodson are the two we should be trying hardest to move on imo,no offence to either but they're just nowhere near good enough and aren't going to be.

Does anybody know the reason why we don’t use 13?
Never did Gerd Muller any bad luck!

Surely we will look forward to put barjonas out to get some game time?

Also, didn't Beerman go out on loan to QoS

Just seen Alves boarding a flight to Porto. Right next to a queue full of poets boarding for Dublin.

Assuming he's just going out for more treatment but would be good if he's away to speak to some clubs back home and we can get him off the wage bill.

Lets hope we get a lot off them out but let’s be honest it will be a struggle and the board seem to be happy to chug along until the end of the season so then we can have a proper clear out and bring in some real quality again.

Updated for Wilson (hopefully fee becomes apparent). There was no real pressure on us to let him go early so surely that leaves us in a strong position to get at least £250k or more. Itll be interesting to see if we sign another centre back if Alves goes. Don’t think we’d go with just Bates, Martin and Cardoso. Might be ok with McCrorie moving from dcm and and maybe young Aidan Wilson but one more would help. Alves moves gone quiet though so maybe no need and with limited cover and him under contract perhaps we can hold out for a fee too.

Back