Players playing with more freedom BCD?

AriseSirWalter

Official Ticketer
Not sure if it’s the 3 attacking players behind Morelos or the extra 5-a-side games but the players seem to be playing with more composure and freedom in around the box?

Is this a consequence of lack of fans in the ground or just an improvement in squad?

Should we all agree just to stay away this season?!

I'd like to think its an improved squad. If its the lack of fans we're in trouble if we ever plan on going to Ibrox again.

I'd like to think its an improved squad. If its the lack of fans we're in trouble if we ever plan on going to Ibrox again.

I think it’d be easier for the attacking team to play BCD as you can take more chances without groans from fans. But agree it doesn’t say much about mentality if it is lack of fans.

Honestly didnt think anyone played with freedom. A very tentative performance all round won by a couple moments of brilliance. Thats not me intending to be negative, im delighted with the win, just dont feel we were on it tonight

Not the biggest Tav fan, but he has been looking good and tonight I feel he has a really good solid performance. Looks like he has more confidence.

The players are just getting better. Our new signings, Playing with confidence, decent pre season.

I dont think you can blame the fans not being there as the reason we are improved this season.

Players will be reacting in different ways. Tav looks more at ease, Hagi on the other hand looks a bit frustrated and like he could do with the lift from fans. I don’t think its unfair to suggest that Alfie looks calmer without the intensity of the crowd.

Don’t think he is mate

FFS, can’t get Rangers supporters to agree on anything and you think I’m genuinely suggesting 50k of us agree just not to go to games even though we’ve paid hundreds of pounds to do exactly that!

I ignored the initial question it was that daft.

Not sure if it’s the 3 attacking players behind Morelos or the extra 5-a-side games but the players seem to be playing with more composure and freedom in around the box?

Is this a consequence of lack of fans in the ground or just an improvement in squad?

Should we all agree just to stay away this season?!
If this guaranteed us winning the league, I'd quite happily stay away this season.

Not the biggest Tav fan, but he has been looking good and tonight I feel he has a really good solid performance. Looks like he has more confidence.
Was coming on to post, I think he’s probably taken more shots already this season than he did all last season. Sometimes he can hit a ball very sweetly but the I wank dugs crew probably means he usually wouldn’t

Back