Players return for pre season (pictures)

We'd all love to be professional footballers earnings pots of money, but imagine being sat in Dubai to running until you throw up in the space of a week.

Pre-season training? All looks a tad leisurely all just sitting in their cars :D:D

So I’m not missing photos then.

Your mad.
Mad? You pretty much can always tell by looking at someone’s head and neck whether they are thin, fat or in the middle. They always say that when people put weight on, one of the first places it shows is the face/jawline and it’s true. Nothing mad about that. You see it just walking down the street.

You can tell Defoe is nothing but a pro.

One look at his fitness regime over the summer shows the dedication to the game.
Unreal.

Mad? You pretty much can always tell by looking at someone’s head and neck whether they are thin, fat or in the middle. They always say that when people put weight on, one of the first places it shows is the face/jawline and it’s true. Nothing mad about that. You see it just walking down the street.

Looking at the rest of the team arriving in their cars, reviewing their faces, heads and jawlines, which would you say has had one too many pizza crunch suppers this summer break?

So let me get this straight, from the body of evidence put before us this morning of pre season training (10 photos of the players sitting in their cars) you can deduce that Defoe is the consummate professional and fitter and leaner than Daniel Candeias?

Do you not think you may have just been working off historic data and perception?

Dunno about you but whenever my missus puts weight on its not her face, its her arse.

In a post season of bonkers posts, this has got be be numero uno.

So let me get this straight, from the body of evidence put before us this morning of pre season training (10 photos of the players sitting in their cars) you can deduce that Defoe is the consummate professional and fitter and leaner than Daniel Candeias?

Do you not think you may have just been working off historic data and perception?
Mate, anyone can look at Defoe, even in that picture and see that the guy is in shape. The bit about Candeias was a little tongue in cheek.

Back