Players return for pre season (pictures)

Holt, Middleton, Alnwick, Fod, Goldson, Candeias, Morelos, Jack, Dorrans, Ojo, Halliday, Defoe and Polster are in those pics

Unrelated but anyone know who runs SNS group?

They have an office on Sauchiehall St and have a few framed prints of them winning Scottish cup with Larsson running away celebrating, seem to have dark side leanings.

Consummate professionals only drive manual transmissions. Lazy bas.tards drive automatic’s.
That my friends, is a fact!

You can tell by his facial structure that his body fat percentage is in the 8.3 to 9.1% range. Acceptable fitness levels for a true professional.

Acceptable for preseason but I'd hope he'd shed a few pounds before the start of the season!

Reactions: LD5
Unrelated but anyone know who runs SNS group?

They have an office on Sauchiehall St and have a few framed prints of them winning Scottish cup with Larsson running away celebrating, seem to have dark side leanings.

According to LinkedIn; Amanda Hoffin

Edit: Had a look at the managing director's Twitter page (links on the SNS website) he's definitely one of the dark side.

Last edited:
Hopefully works out better than the last player that turned up to training in his G Wagon.

Big Sadiq.
V57eMvj.jpg

Now this is the consummate professional, Defoe isn't quite at these levels yet.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/BJED45/season-19961997-Ibrox-glasgow-rangers-defender-gary-bollan-on-his-BJED45.jpg
Thank %^*& the internet wasn't around in those days. Gary Bollan would be suicidal if he read his transfer to us thread.

I enjoyed the summer break. A real break from the negativity.

Now the players are back, the knives are back out.

Back