Players socks

Mainstandbear

I've noticed this on most of our players and some from other teams, there seems to be a trend of cutting the feet off of the kit socks and wearing like a generic white sports sock and taping over the two ends is there any particular reason for this?

I've noticed this on most of our players and some from other teams, there seems to be a trend of cutting the feet off of the kit socks and wearing like a generic white sports sock and taping over the two ends is there any particular reason for this?

They’re wearing anti slip socks which are all the rage right now,

I'm sure Castore provide the players with socks that only cover the leg with the foot removed if they ask for them, in fact were they not on the Castore catalogue thing that was leaked on here before the kits were released, i'm sure they had both type of sock on there.

Edit: yes, i was right

11330449.png

They don’t cut the ends off. They wear socks of choice, to match their preference and wear the ‘uppers’ that are specially made for them.

However your tinpot clubs players (Motherwell, etc) do cut their socks to do the same.

It would have been good if Castore had released the champions top with all the shirt sponsors on it, even a nice Champions 55 on the back. don't understand why the kits for sale only have 50% of the shirt sponsors on them (yes i know they would just fall off, but it would have been a nice touch and set the champions top apart even more than the standard top) IMO the Pro top should have them as well.

I think the socks probably come like that tbf. Most players wear them
Like that

They’re wearing anti slip socks which are all the rage right now,

Like the sound of the Nike gecko socks. Would come in very handy when the Mrs is driving me up the wall.

Socks and sandals. Crime against humanity!

Most manufactures make footless socks for teams so they can wear the anti-slip socks. Apparently the socks help prevent blisters and rubbing. Look at the various club shops and a lot of teams sell the footless versions as well as the regular.

Most manufactures make footless socks for teams so they can wear the anti-slip socks. Apparently the socks help prevent blisters and rubbing. Look at the various club shops and a lot of teams sell the footless versions as well as the regular.
Surely those anti blister socks can come in black

Back