Players that annoy you

Not sure why you keep bringing up other players. :D

The point was that a poster was annoyed by Jordan Henderson because he isn't good enough to be Liverpool captain and should be a fringe player. I completely disagree with that point. I think his record speaks for itself and winning every trophy as a Liverpool player, most as captain, shows that.
Ah right.Well I agree with the other guy who thinks Henderson is shite

Ah right.Well I agree with the other guy who thinks Henderson is shite

Fair enough. Not sure that shite players win the EPL, Champions League, Super Cup, World Club Championship, FA Cup and League Cup and 69 caps for England, but we can agree to disagree. :D

Liam Craig , complete moany prick and is a terrible footballer, annoys me every time i see him playing against us

For someone that has a big role in the PFA in Scotland the way he conducts himself on the park like the way he tried to get Alfie sent off last season holding his face when pushed in the chest.

Lewis Ferguson another just for his feigning injury and diving about then going greeting to a ref when he doesn't get a decision. Raheem Sterling as well because the way he's spoken about doesn't match his actual ability.

Fair enough. Not sure that shite players win the EPL, Champions League, Super Cup, World Club Championship, FA Cup and League Cup and 69 caps for England, but we can agree to disagree. :D
Djimi Traore done a few of them

Djimi Traore done a few of them

He won two of them. In the space of two seasons. Henderson won everything while being a mainstay of an excellent Liverpool team over a few seasons. Hardly comparable.

Who's next? Milan Baros? Ross Turnbull? :D

Present day…..John McGinn,dives like he’s been shot!
Past players…..Ryan Giggs, Fergusons blue eyed boy,moaned for 90 minutes and Fergie time, put pressure on every referee and questioned every decision!
Horrible human being,as it’s been proved!

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
He tried again, told him it wasnt the time.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!

What kind of example is that to the rest of the younger players?

Give the poor guy a new contract you dinosaur.

Going back a bit but our very own Dave McPherson used to do my nut in. Was about ten feet tall but felt like any time we played Motherwell Dougie Arnott would out jump him and score a header while changing out of his Dopey panto costume.

He won two of them. In the space of two seasons. Henderson won everything while being a mainstay of an excellent Liverpool team over a few seasons. Hardly comparable.

Who's next? Milan Baros? Ross Turnbull? :D
All about opinions.Some bang average players have played for good teams and won some medals

Where to start with this. Too name a for and I’m sure you all can guess the reasons why.

Leigh Griffith
Neil Lennon
James McClean

Absolute rats

Jordan Henderson, never ever good enough to be Liverpool captain and is a fringe player at best.
Literally a quality captain, a leader on and off the park, great with the youth teams, and a winner - what more can you want for a captain?

Gabriel Jesus - missed a power of sitters on FIFA, making me not so surprised he’s similarly as prolific in real life

Barrie McKay - for his hair

Paul Jogba - fraud of a player, but I’m feeling vindicated knowing Souness copped some amount of racism allegations but was proved to be a visionary

Neymar - arrogant wee cockroid

Messi - no real reason why, just unlikeable

Pogba - work shy, a shining example of whats wrong with young players.

Dele alli - waste of talent

Andy Robertson - “best LB in the world” he isnt even the best left back for his country IMO. VERY lucky to be as successful as he is with Liverpool.

Tommy Burns
Peter Grant
Paul Elliott

One came to the aid of a monster, the other two are shame-faced liars who made up stories aimed at damaging the name of US (the Rangers support) years after the nothing happened.

A trio of utter filth.

And Mo Johnston.

Present day…..John McGinn,dives like he’s been shot!
Past players…..Ryan Giggs, Fergusons blue eyed boy,moaned for 90 minutes and Fergie time, put pressure on every referee and questioned every decision!
Horrible human being,as it’s been proved!
Nothing wrong with being in the refs ear, it gets you the advantage.
Giggs was the consummate professional and one of the most decorated players in British football, cunty brother mind you.

Grealish and not because he was out drunk in Vegas, who wouldn't do the same?

Just find him to be an annoying, little lady's front bottom, playing for an annoying, little club in front of an annoying, little fan base.

Aside from every player to ever play for the bheasts and not us, I will say Willie Miller, Zander Diamond, Bruno Fernandes, Sergio Ramos and a million others, in no particular order.

Aside from every player to ever play for the bheasts and not us, I will say Willie Miller, Zander Diamond, Bruno Fernandes, Sergio Ramos and a million others, in no particular order.

Same. I'd need to categorise and rate my hate for so many players - it would take too long :D

Agree on Bruno Fernandes - pixie-eared pain in the arse

See in that would’ve tried and bundled him into a transfer in the next window to get someone worthwhile, Nothing more annoying in FIFA 22 manager than players like him that think they are above themselves. I’ve also had a glitch in the game where I was continually getting Barisic I think it was coming and whining about not getting a game he literally played every 2nd or third game on rotation, as soon as I got a bid and had a replacement lined up I got rid of him.
Add to that the fact that if you take anyone on loan you have to play them frequently, in my first season I lost Ramsey as his club decided I wasn’t playing him enough, literally every other game and off the bench too and the club recalls him, I was raging, luckily there was a free agent that could do a job, should have known Ramsey would f*ck us over for real like he did to me in the game, must have been a premonition of sorts.
I’m into my third season and Goldson, Bassey, Aribo and Sands are all that remain from the original squad the rest either sold or retired.
So weird.
I got rid of barisic first season for same reasons. Lost Ramsey and dialo as their clubs said I didn't play them enough. I had to sub Ramsey every game as he was done in come the 50th minute.
My back 4 is still bassey, Helander, Goldson and Tav.
I have a bid of 35 mil in for Nathan ake at man city though. Sold Morelos for 25 mil and bought Abrams from Roma.

Oliver Khan for reasons we all know and also for being a big blonde haired lady's front bottom faced prick.

Tom Boyd for being a big ugly poet that he is.

Side mouth Mark McGhee and Peter Grant for the same reason as above.

Zander Diamond, big tall lanky streak of piss.

Barry fkn Bannon

Calum McGregor, Greg Taylor and similar due to their backgrounds and now acting uber tims

Heung-Min Son. Greeting faced wee cheat. For some reason the English media have a love in with him.

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
He tried again, told him it wasnt the time.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!
Does Goldson failing to do his job in the biggest game of his and our lives count?

And you want to focus on Glenn Middleton?

Back