Players that annoy you

So weird.
I got rid of barisic first season for same reasons. Lost Ramsey and dialo as their clubs said I didn't play them enough. I had to sub Ramsey every game as he was done in come the 50th minute.
My back 4 is still bassey, Helander, Goldson and Tav.
I have a bid of 35 mil in for Nathan ake at man city though. Sold Morelos for 25 mil and bought Abrams from Roma.
I managed to keep Diallo in my first season and only had to pay £3m odd to turn his loan into permanent, he’s turned out to be an outstanding acquisition. I also made Sands loan permanent as well into my second season. My first team consists of a 4-2-3-1 formation - GK Alex Meret (Free Transfer (FT) 3rd season) LWB Sam McCallum, CBs Duje Caleta-Car (FT 3rd season) Goldson, RWB Devine Rensch, CDM Beni Baningime, CM Aribo, CAM Hagi, LW Mykhailo Mudryk, RW Sakala, ST Karin Adyemi.
I’d recommend signing CB Armel Bella Kotchap (strong, commanding and fast as well), LW Mudryk (Kent replacement he’s faster and more accurate with crosses), STs Moukoko (FT 2nd season for me) or Mohammed-Ali Cho or Adyemi (50mil he cost me direct replacement for Morelos as I held onto him until season 3 when I got a 75m offer for him).

Fiorentina coont that brushed his shoulder after penalty, can't remember his name. Wanted to drag him through the telly knock his melt in.

Anton Rogan, ugly bastard. Heard his mum had to put curtains on his pram to hide him!

Oliver Kahn and Matthaeus and Effenberg when they were at Bayern, hated them as well.

I'll go for another ex player Steven Pressley with they white boots thinking he was Maldini. And that celebration he used to do with Hartley and that's before he even opens his mouth cringey as fcuk.

Marcus Rashford. Wee wank who made a fortune out of sending out a few tweets about starving kids and then fucks off on his private plane on holiday and leaves the foot soldiers who get no praise or respect to put in the hard graft to try and deal with the problem on the ground.

Bruno Fernandes - moaning git

Richarlison - huffy, whining child

Jack Grealish - overhyped cheat

Callum McGregor - at times it looks like he’s got one foot nailed to the floor, and that fuckin mask.

Harry Kane - another cheat who gets away with murder. He’ll cause a serious injury the way he backs into defenders causing them to go over the top of him.

Pretty damn good summary mate.

Last edited:
I always thought Robbie Savage was a tw*t until I was in his company at a charity event, a genuinely nice bloke and funny. I also hated Bellamy, former Tim player. My wife and I were out for a meal and that pr*ck was at the table next to us with another three lads. To say he was an obnoxious c*nt to one of the staff would be an understatement.

I've always hated really small players.

There was a guy called Stevie Murray who played for Kilmarnock and he was about 5'4 and scuttled about the pitch.

There was a wee guy called Bobby McCully played for East Stirling for years as well. Hated him.

Shaquiri is another.

John Spencer fell into the same category but I cut him a bit more slack seeing as he played for us.

It's probably sizeist but I don't care.

Last edited:
Probably not in the spirit of the thread, but Peter Grant for his Alfie comments got me irked for some reason. then there's that prick Sutton of course.
I’ll also divert slightly (a lot) and go with Lewis Hamilton of F1. There cannot walk this earth a bigger ars*hole with such a high opinion of himself that he thinks we give a shit what he actually thinks and says other than how to drive fast.

Zaha
That Greek guy for them
Pogba
That Aussie keeper who Fannied about the penalties last month

But most of all Sterling, over rated and very opinionated both him and Lewis Hamilton get on my nerves a lot

I've always hated really small players.

There was a guy called Stevie Murray who played for Kilmarnock and he was about 5'4 and scuttled about the pitch.

There was a wee guy called Bobby McCully played for East Stirling for years as well. Hated him.

Shaquiri is another.

John Spencer fell into the same category but I cut him a bit more slack seeing as he played for us.

It's probably sizeist but I don't care.
I'm guessing willy wonkas small workers and the munchins in the wizard of oz annoy you as well? :)

Back