Players that played for us ended supporting us

The King, Kenny Miller.

But as someone said, our club tends to get under peoples skin, Matt Crooks for instance was at the game on Thursday.

Look at what the club means to guys like Jorg Albertz, Brian Laudrup, Nacho Novo etc

Even the great Steven Gerrard, as much of a diehard Red as you can get loves our club.

We have a truly special club, I think its easy to forget that sometimes when you go week in week out, it can become part of a routine rather than a privilege. But every now and then it hits me and takes me back to when I first walked out at the top of the stairs of the Copland Front. A magical feeling.
The king kenny miller who played for the beggars

As title says can use think of any that actually became fans just a discussion at work cheers

John Grieg
Sandy jardine
Kevin Thomson
Jason Cummings
David Robertson ?
Davie Robertson did grow up Aberdeen fan but does lean more to rangers found out that when tiled his house he was fine wife was a right moaner

Jason Cumming’s Dad is a Rangers Supporter but as another Poster pointed out I think JC grew up a Jambo.

Don’t think there’s any doubt where his allegiances lie now.

Didn't Arthur Numan get a season ticket when he hung up his boots - or he said he would. I know he stayed in Scotland for a while and he always speaks very well about us. In saying that most do - it is C3lt1c whose 'greats' seem keen to leave and never return.

PS Andy Goram probably wasn't a boyhood fan but became Mr Rangers

Why then did he play for them
Why did other Rangers supporters play for them. Why did Celtic supporters play for us?

Its a job. It's money and its trophies.

You can sit here and criticise players choices as a fan. They are doing this as a job. Its a whole different ball game

The King, Kenny Miller.

But as someone said, our club tends to get under peoples skin, Matt Crooks for instance was at the game on Thursday.

Look at what the club means to guys like Jorg Albertz, Brian Laudrup, Nacho Novo etc

Even the great Steven Gerrard, as much of a diehard Red as you can get loves our club.

We have a truly special club, I think its easy to forget that sometimes when you go week in week out, it can become part of a routine rather than a privilege. But every now and then it hits me and takes me back to when I first walked out at the top of the stairs of the Copland Front. A magical feeling.
You probably wanted most of them sold after we lost a game or released on a free.

But agree with you I never forget my first sight of Ibrox that feeling. Still get it every time I go. Never forget first time I took my kids. Never ever forget the emotions of Smiths last title, Fiorentina semi final. So many great memories.

It is a magical place and as we showed against Dortmund an atmosphere like no other.

Back