Players that support the rangers

Wazzah

If you could pick one past or present player who supports us who would you go for

Robbie Fowler for me

I don't think he was in MyGers but he certainly said he had Rangers "in his heart" and would go see them.
Denis Law? Did he travel down from Aberdeen on the granite city bus? I've only heard him say how he regretted never playing for his hometown team. I might have missed something though.

James McArthur, always thought we would go all out for him when he was at Hamilton, he could have been the perfect Kevin Thomson replacement at the time.

Players that support Rangers narrows it down a little bit, particularly if you exclude those who have merely said some good things about our club in the past.

So the correct answer is David Bruce Smith. 8 years a player, over 300 appearances and ecwc winner. RSEA patron and regular attendee of rsc / club functions who always has time for his fellow supporters. ST in the Govan rear, away games if tickets allow and euro trips when practical. 78 years young next month yet still pays his way to follow our club everywhere he can. Ticks both boxes for the op, a great player for and staunch supporter of our club.

Take a bow Dave Smith, top bluenose and Rangers legend.

Players that support Rangers narrows it down a little bit, particularly if you exclude those who have merely said some good things about our club in the past.

So the correct answer is David Bruce Smith. 8 years a player, over 300 appearances and ecwc winner. RSEA patron and regular attendee of rsc / club functions who always has time for his fellow supporters. ST in the Govan rear, away games if tickets allow and euro trips when practical. 78 years young next month yet still pays his way to follow our club everywhere he can. Ticks both boxes for the op, a great player for and staunch supporter of our club.

Used to own a pub in Montrose across from my mums , had many a lock in with him absolute legend .

Sadly no longer with us.
Was only 50 years old ..fit as a fiddle..never smoked or drank ..taken to soon ..

From the same area roughly ..I'd say Ian Durrant ..seen him one Saturday about 11am ..he's walking to Ibrox ..I'm walking to the boozers ...we were only playing the mentally challengeds 4 hours later

True Legend

Back