Players who have scored goals for and against us

Seen the similar threads so I thought I’d start this one. Can you name a player who has scored for us and another team? I was going to make it at Ibrox but thought that would be too hard.

can only think of (am a younger Bear)

Kenny Miller (Dundee)
Borna Barišić (Osijek)
Jordan Jones (Kilmarnock)
Florian Kamberi (Hibs)
Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock)
Kyle Lafferty (Hearts)
Greg Stewart (Kilmarnock)
Ryan Jack (Aberdeen)
Darren McGregor (Hibs)
Naishame (Hearts)
Burke (Killie)
Novo?

Quinton “Cutty” Young he done it in the same match ! Scoring twice for Ayr and an og for us at Somerset in early seventies

was Gordon Durie mentioned in the book Trainspotting? I've got a feeling he is mentioned as having scored for Hibs against Rangers and yet now being a Rangers player ( think the book came out in the 90s)

was Gordon Durie mentioned in the book Trainspotting? I've got a feeling he is mentioned as having scored for Hibs against Rangers and yet now being a Rangers player ( think the book came out in the 90s)
Yes he does get a mention about leaving Hibs for Chelsea. Scott Nisbet gets a mention as well.

Butcher count going on own goals?
Thinkn# he was top scorer against us at his time at Ibrox

John Brown ?
Bomber tells the story of when he was playing for Dundee against us at dens and his family were in the Rangers end watching, all diehard bluenoses. So Bomber scores for Dundee and he said the rangers end started giving it you Dirty f..... b......he couldn't believe it he was raging he says.
Anyway bomber comes home after the game and says to his Da and his brother what about that earlier ? Fkn cheek of them calling me that cos I scored ? that was out of order eh Da what you two think ?
Bomber says his Da looked at his brother and replied what do I think ? It was us that started it .....:D

Back