Players who have won the FA Cup and League cup but not Premier league

PunkScott

I don't know the answers, but can we compile a list of the above?

I think our manager is one for starters as is our assistant.

Over to FF.

(obviously I mean since 1992 and not since the beginning of time :rolleyes: )

I'd have guessed straight away a few from Arsenal but surprised haven't won league Cup since 93

There will be a few Man Utd players from recent times like Zlatan, etc, they haven’t won the league since Fergie left but Mourinho won both cups the season before last

Yes. But it’s still the same thing. Just because a new fancy name is given to the division doesn’t take away from the achievement.

It does change the question though, hence the use of the term Premier league and not English league. We'd have loads of players from the 1800s to consider.

It does change the question though, hence the use of the term Premier league and not English league. We'd have loads of players from the 1800s to consider.
Nah, not for me. It’s the same competition mate. Just because it was rebranded doesn’t change it. He won the top division, the premier competition in the country. You can’t just draw a line at the end of the 91/92 season and say “ that doesn’t count anymore”.

Nah, not for me. It’s the same competition mate. Just because it was rebranded doesn’t change it. He won the top division, the premier competition in the country. You can’t just draw a line at the end of the 91/92 season and say “ that doesn’t count anymore”.
Totally agree.

I can, cos it's my question. Do you tell people Liverpool have won the premier league?
Yes. Because they have. Not when it was called the Premier League obviously but as I stated before, it is the same competition. Your question would have read better had you stated “Since the 92/93 season what players...”.

Based on your own logic I take it you would say Rangers have never won the SPFL ?

Yes. Because they have. Not when it was called the Premier League obviously but as I stated before, it is the same competition. Your question would have read better had you stated “Since the 92/93 season what players...”.

Based on your own logic I take it you would say Rangers have never won the SPFL ?

Give up mate, there are plenty on here who understand the question.

Back