Players You'd Hate To Fight.

Rino Gatusso...

Shook hands with him once in Archaos 20 years ago, the wee bugger had hands like shovels.

For a wee guy, he'd cause you all sorts of grief!
squaring up to a 59 year old Joe Jordan,pushing him and then the hold me back routine! aye that's hard!

John Hughes, the ex Inverness Caley manager.

My mate played under Hughes when he was Manager of Falkirk. He told me on a few occasions if he was in a raging mood with them after training, he would turn the lights off in the dressing room so it was pitch black then walk in swinging at anyone and everyone. He said nobody ever took him on. proper nutter material :mad::cool:

My mate played under Hughes when he was Manager of Falkirk. He told me on a few occasions if he was in a raging mood with them after training, he would turn the lights off in the dressing room so it was pitch black then walk in swinging at anyone and everyone. He said nobody ever took him on. proper nutter material :mad::cool:
No wonder Scottish football is total shit

Souness D. Ferguson and a noble mention for McCoist.
Didn't McCoist break Scott Crawford's (his gardner) jaw in a square go? Cleared a kebab shop full of tims also.

Marco Alonso. He's killed before, he may kill again.

Also how did I not know Marco Alonso had killed somebody until tonight?

Obvious answer is big Dunc.

Current player would have to be Phil Bardsley. Hard as nails and sure he has an amateur boxing background. He knocked Rooney out with ease.

Ade Akinfenwa - The Beast

B6nT4nIIMAAtaf8.jpg

Eric Cantona and to throw in a Ref as an alternative Pierluigi Collina that bloody stare would put a rampaging mad dug back in its kennel.

Folk have told me the two people in recent times they would never scrap with, were Jim Duffy and Johann Mjallby. The latter is still a man mountain.

Back