Playing on a better pitch next round?

We welcome the chase

With the chance we might have to play away in our home game do you think that will help or hinder given we will play on a better pitch which will suit our style but also will suit the opposition as they will also not relish playing on our pitch ATM.

I must admit the only negative about being at this stage of a European copetition is the awful surface on show at our wonderful home

Sadly I dont see how we can much improve this for the next round.

12 days between St Mirren at home and Slavia at home. Not sure how much grass can grow in that time?

I must admit the only negative about being at this stage of a European copetition is the awful surface on show at our wonderful home

Sadly I dont see how we can much improve this for the next round.

12 days between St Mirren at home and Slavia at home. Not sure how much grass can grow in that time?
Not much unless we can keep the feckin pidgeons off it.

Hopefully if we get a bit of decent weather it might improve enough so that at least look respectable
I am saying this as I have noticed my grass is just starting to grow again and looks a tiny wee bit better

Hopefully if we get a bit of decent weather it might improve enough so that at least look respectable
I am saying this as I have noticed my grass is just starting to grow again and looks a tiny wee bit better
Dunno what the weather is like in Scotland but it’s nice the last couple of days here in Norn Iron and there’s no rain in the BBC weather app forecast until the 10th March.

A wee dry warmer spell would hopefully do wonders for the state of the pitch.

Ibrox was looking like a tattie field last night. At least the grass is starting to grow, well mine is, so should be much better in about a month.

Is there a requirement to play St Mirren at Ibrox or could it be played at Auchenhowie?
Given there are no fans, I would have liked to see us play Dundee United at Auchenhowie, but it's probably not allowed.
We could win the league v st mirren, so would be playing them at Ibrox.
Is it Real Madrid who play at their training ground? It's a good bit bigger than ours though.

Back