Playing up North on a Saturday

westwoodrsc_gm

Was just having a think and this is probably a question for Rangeral

When was the last time we played either Inverness, Ross County or Aberdeen on a Saturday away from home? We had a few trips to Peterhead and Elgin on Saturdays but have we played the three mentioned on a Saturday away since we got back to the top flight?

Would I be correct in thinking it may go all the way back to 2011ish?

I remember drawing up at Caley 1-1 I think and miller missed a pen, that was a Saturday but there may have been one or two after it

Looking forward to Saturday in any case, wee 6am rise

Used to love staying over in Aberdeen as a youngster in the 70’s. Stayed at the George Hotel and being underage we used to plunder the beer vending machines on each floor. We then stopped at Arbroath on Sunday and would be allowed into the Ship inn and tried to sneak a pint in the corner and had smokies on the bus on the way home. Those were the days :D Reminiscence loyal

The fat Japanese logs in to the SPFL super computer and picks the schedule before the season starts.

Think the first Ross County game this season was Saturday 3pm? Memory could be playing tricks on me though
Originally it was as it wasn't picked for Sky Sports

Only moved to the Sunday as we played Alashkert on the Thursday before as we failed to reached the Champions League Play-off round

Back