Playing your cards right - football related

alba73

Question on Alan Carr’s epic gameshow

Play your cards right
Asked 100 people if they would wear their rivals top to a home game if it meant their team would win the game.

I would. Then make sure I was last out the ground and wipe my arse with it.

On a similar theme.
I remember an amateur game back in the eighties when we were informed by the ref pre match that there was a serious colour clash with the opposition and we'd have to find alternative tops from somewhere.
We eventually sourced a set of tops from another team and yes, you've guessed it, it was a set of celtc tops.
We only had 2 or 3 mentally challengeds in our team, so they had to bite the bullet and follow suit with the rest of us as we took to the field with 11 inside out Celtc tops.

Last edited:
I would. Then make sure I was last out the ground and wipe my arse with it.

On a similar theme.
I remember an amateur game back in the eighties when were informed by the ref pre match that there was a serious colour clash with the opposition and we'd have to find alternative tops from somewhere.
We eventually sourced a set of tops from another team and yes, you've guessed it, it was a set of celtc tops.
We only had 2 or 3 mentally challengeds in our team, so they had to bite the bullet and follow suit with the rest of us as we took to the field with 11 inside out Celtc tops.
Did Sudacream get rid of the itch?

Alan Carr presenting a version of 'Play your cards right.' Depressing times.
Bruce Forsyth loyal.

Were you suicidal when Rachel Riley took over from Carol Vorderman as a countdown nice piece?
I'm jesting of course and respect your obvious man love for Bruce Forsyth.
Only joking mate.

If I did wear it, I hope the rest of you enjoy the result as I would need to head for Erskine Bridge

Auld pish stained Rod Stewart has done it many times throughout his career. Once he moved to the dark side he rendered himself fucked with no other options, now he's hated by that mhob too.
When that fake cunt dies I will sit back with a lovely malt sneering at how I was never taken in by his artificial existence.
Wear a green and grey shirt? No way, an emblem of child abuse it is.

Were you suicidal when Rachel Riley took over from Carol Vorderman as a countdown nice piece?
I'm jesting of course and respect your obvious man love for Bruce Forsyth.
Only joking mate.
Mate we were all devastated by Carol's departure but the lovely Rachel soon lifted all us loyal countdown fans from our depressed state.

No feckin chance - I have an aversion to that colour. Was asked to to play in a charity game where both teams would wear green and white which I refused and then got called an OB.
I wore a hoops shirt for a cancer charity one day.
I’d earned nearly £2k for it.
All I had to do was turn up and walk around a hall wearing the thing and pose for pictures of this seismic event.
The venue was a big hotel in Silverknowes in Edinburgh.
Can’t remember the name, maybe Commodore?
I donned said top along with white face paint, teardrop eyes, “see you Jimmy” wig, big red nose, dungrees and size 32 boots.
Yes, I was the complete clown.
Nearly £2k for the charity from staff, colleagues, invited suppliers plus more on the night from others wanting pictures including an in-house magazine and the charity’s own publication.

Knowing the background of that rancid club morally it would be an ask for me personally.

Everytime I see that top it makes me sick.

I'll take my chances on the field thanks.

I wore a hoops shirt for a cancer charity one day.
I’d earned nearly £2k for it.
All I had to do was turn up and walk around a hall wearing the thing and pose for pictures of this seismic event.
The venue was a big hotel in Silverknowes in Edinburgh.
Can’t remember the name, maybe Commodore?
I donned said top along with white face paint, teardrop eyes, “see you Jimmy” wig, big red nose, dungrees and size 32 boots.
Yes, I was the complete clown.
Nearly £2k for the charity from staff, colleagues, invited suppliers plus more on the night from others wanting pictures including an in-house magazine and the charity’s own publication.

Well done mate,and good thinking on the clown disguise :))

I think Ive only ever had one tshirt in a shade of green (dark green) and even then I didnt wear it often. There is no chance Id be wearing the pedo's uniform for any reason! Some say its staunch some say its petty, you can guess which supporters think its petty haha!

Multi pack of straws bought for having a drink in the garden at night time - every green one is fecked in the bin.

Back