Please Don't Wake Me Up!

stevie221

I fell asleep in a pub in Dunoon watching Rangers winning a French tournament.

I had a great dream we went on a great run, spanked the mentally challengeds at their place, were 11 points clear by the end of November and top of our Europa group.

We were playing amazing football and scoring more and losing less goals than anyone in world football.

Please let me keep dreaming.

I had a great dream we went on a great run, spanked the mentally challengeds at their place, were 11 points clear by the end of November and top of our Europa group.

We were playing amazing football and scoring more and losing less goals than anyone in world football.

If only all of that was true. Murty oot.

A

Are you allowed? What tier are you in?
Did your dream include mentally challengeds catching covid?

I dreamt I was defending a lead for us against a great foreign team and then I woke up to discover that my powerful clearance had resulted in me kicking over a pile of books next to my bed.

Ehhhh, side note: when do the strippers appear??? Apart from that ...... pretty dam good dream

Back