Please help me complete a short survey on Scottish Football for my dissertation.

Done, please come back on and share your results.

When I answered the part about sectarian singing I thought that only the Rangers fans would answer that one truthfully.

Perhaps the question should have stated sectarian or political chants.

What are political chants? Never heard one before. Dont believe they exist, except i the warped mind of the plastic paddy terrorist supporter.

I do know irafc supporters sing sectarian chants and racist chants EVERY game.

What are political chants? Never heard one before. Dont believe they exist, except i the warped mind of the plastic paddy terrorist supporter.

I do know irafc supporters sing sectarian chants and racist chants EVERY game.
We all know that the chants coming from the Piggery are sectarian, but they will never admit that. I was just suggesting that a change of wording in he question would get a more honest answer.

We all know that the chants coming from the Piggery are sectarian, but they will never admit that. I was just suggesting that a change of wording in he question would get a more honest answer.

True mate but not with the inclusion of "political". Possibly "chants now deemed offensive now but not in the past"

It's a phalacy perpetuated by them to justify the filth they spew and IMHO should NEVER be acknowledged/mentioned.

And they couldn't be honest if they tried

Back