Poch, Benetiz, Howe...

You will see all these high profile managers getting punted about especially when the season tickets go on sale, along with the poodles in the press like Jackson writing powder puff pieces about who is coming and players (Some might even be off the radar) but I think they will be a little disappointed come the middle of June

I’d factor Larsson in there for definite.
That would be their shout for a Gerrard rip off imo but he failed massively at Helsingborg to the point fans were attacking him and has a good gig at Barca just now

That would be their shout for a Gerrard rip off imo but he failed massively at Helsingborg to the point fans were attacking him and has a good gig at Barca just now
I agree but it might appease their hordes in the short term if they don’t want to spend big. And if he’s prepared to take it without wanting a big player budget.

Ah ffs, doesn't matter who it is or when they come;
They'll be see as terrible on here unless linked with us or Celtic can't afford them because they have "no money".

At the end of the day they'll come in and either be sh8te like expected or doa decent job and we'll find another way to just talk nonsense about them.

Let's just move on from this part and focus on us cos we sound like "them" when we go on like this and it does ma t!ts in.

With all the high profile names being linked to Celtic recently I today heard the following name being linked as Head Coach....Enzo Maresca.

Also that a Fergal Harkin would be brought in as Director of Football.

I'm assuming you're posting this on here because there's more mentally challengeds on here than on kerryfail Street.

It's all a lot of nonsense, same as them touting Benitez prior to Lennon joining. They're downsizing. It'll be Steve Clarke 100%. Bitter, cheap, hates us and will join them with no issues. They'll have Kennedy till after the Euros then the Alkie will sign
Fully agree. They were hoping to hold on to stinky until the summer, but the barriers are costing too much, so after the County game they had to bin him.
Steamy Clarke is a cert.

I guarantee you that it will be Steve Clarke.
They have spent £35m in the last two seasons and cannot attract anyone bigger and don’t have a huge amount to spend on players.
A comfortable second next season - but they will be absolutely brutal to watch.
No change then really lol

It's all a lot of nonsense, same as them touting Benitez prior to Lennon joining. They're downsizing. It'll be Steve Clarke 100%. Bitter, cheap, hates us and will join them with no issues. They'll have Kennedy till after the Euros then the Alkie will sign
This i think will be the correct answer,cant see them warming to well to clarke tbh which is a win win,sharks in the carpark come october B-)

Sharkey!
71At2VcswzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Careful. Some seriously dodgy Undertones about this one.

Has Steven Pressley not crawled out from under his stone yet to put his name forward?

Iirc, a number of years ago he said he would like the opportunity to manage them.

What a despicable, jump the dyke/backstabber of a man he is.

Cannae see Clarke taking it. He wanted away from the “old firm goldfish bowl”.

With all the high profile names being linked to Celtic recently I today heard the following name being linked as Head Coach....Enzo Maresca.

Also that a Fergal Harkin would be brought in as Director of Football.

I just saw an article claiming Jesse Marsch, the RedBull Salzburg manager apparently fits the bill. Then again it was John Collins doing the claiming

Once all the sane options have blown them off and Clarke can't agree terms over a decent supply of vodka and dry cleaning for his pish stained breeks, I reckon it'll be cometh the hour cometh the, err ... "man", and they'll elevate Broon to the position.
Then the laughter will really begin in earnest!

Back