Pochetino chelsea manager

But why didn't the appoint the Greatest ever ever manager of all time ?....surely the Fat Man was the correct man for the job....maybe he turned them down as he's going to with Spurs to stay with his beloved "hoops"......

What Chelsea need to give Poch now is time to sort that shit show. They've made the right call getting him in right now, which is a good start.

A team full of really talented players completley devoid of what a team actually is.

Good Luck to Pochettino, he will need it.

Surprised any top manager would take the job, with the way the new owner is running the club.
Not a dig at the club or the Chelsea fans, but when I read the way the club is run, I think, why would any highly ranked football manager take the job?
Most of them at the top level are already muti millionaires, and would not have a shortage of better run , more professional clubs, with less conflict and drama making them offers.
I would imagine you could check a bookie to-day and some of them will give you odds on him not lasting a season.

I think he'll do a great job there. Chelsea do have some genuine quality players, they just need someone there who can mould them into a unit and Poch can do that.

It is strange seeing Chelsea going after an ex-Spurs manager when Spurs love an Ex-Chelsea boss in their dugout.

Is it with immediate effect or for next season?

The fact they've spent soooo mich money and don't have a striker is incredible.

I think he will do well, he is a good manager, a quality striker and a couple of other new additions can totally transform the team/squad.

They will aim for top 4 next season.

A goalscorer and they will be fine next season imo. Could easily have been 4 up at Old Trafford the other day.

What price is pochettino to be sacked first next season. Chelsea have no long term plan, lose a couple of games and your gone.

He'll get them challenging but not actually win anything if his time at Spurs is anything to go by, not having a go but he should really have won silverware at Spurs

I think he's a very good Manager and Spurs and their support were to quick to get rid of him when it was the players who downed tools

I don't think he does. He has the players, he just has to create the plan for them to fit into.

Chelsea could easily be top 4 next year.

He has players.

Not sure they're the right ones.

They've spent a fortune on relative muck since Boehly arrived.

Nkunku could solve a good proportion of Chelsea's problems, the main one being, they are toothless up front.

Back