Pochettino

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
As ridiculous as the OP is, it's only ridiculous down to ££££££

People would do well to remember us getting PLG in 2006.
PLG was steam rolling a French league with a side he inherited that was for the most part m, far better than the rest of competition. The way his career has went since maybe suggests he wasn’t quite what everyone thought he was at that time.

Pochettino has made Spurs regular top 4 finishers and had them in a CL final whilst spending fractions of what the sides around him spend. He really is highly rated and will be taken on by a big club in one of the top leagues eventually.

Hap Hapablap

PLG was steam rolling a French league with a side he inherited that was for the most part m, far better than the rest of competition. The way his career has went since maybe suggests he wasn’t quite what everyone thought he was at that time.

Pochettino has made Spurs regular top 4 finishers and had them in a CL final whilst spending fractions of what the sides around him spend. He really is highly rated and will be taken on by a big club in one of the top leagues eventually.
His stock was as high as any coach in Europe at the time. That's a fact.

Herbie53

Absolute zero argument here. Good manager. Hasn't won anything and isn't a genius though. Those were my points.

Wibble won silverware and lost in a European final. I don't think he'd be viewed as a genius.

Incidentally, I was hoping we'd have gone after Howe instead of Warburton at the time. I think we might even have got him at that point.
All about opinions mate, think to take that Spurs team to where he did on a relatively crap budget in comparison to those around them is the work of a top manager.

Howe is a great manager, deserves a bigger club down there to see if he can make the step up. Only thing I’d criticise is that his transfers seem a bit iffy but can’t argue with what he’s done with Bournemouth

jdm1873

Superb, FF need to send out drug kits when posts like this come out.

Is he not currently receiving £8.5 million per year until he gets a new job. Aye we will be able to match that.

BlueNose1690

OP strikes me as the kind to be sitting naked with an ROI flag draped over him whilst wanking over a picture of Bobo balde