Pochettino

New member... should be an amount of posts before you can create a thread, so we stop this sort of dug meat.

He’s be a great signing for us 100%. I’d like to see him make Harry Kane his first signing - he’s the sort of back up to Alfie we’ve been crying out for. How’s Ericsson settled? Any chance we could snatch him too?

Eriksson left Spurs already mate. Don't be daft on such a sensible thread.

Super Jan vertonghen is out of contract in the summer and dele wants out of London after being robbed last week.

Should of stopped reading at new member..........

Should enquire about him, see if Messi fancies a start or if we could convince De Bruyne to relocate in Govan

As ridiculous as the OP is, it's only ridiculous down to ££££££

People would do well to remember us getting PLG in 2006.

Remember some of them used to be decent at the old timpostering. These days they all shoot their bolt too soon, just can't help themselves. Usually over something really shite as well, like this.

Pochettino the genius who has never won anything as a manager? That Pochettino?

I know Gerrard hasn't delivered as a manager yet either, but I've not seen him described as a managerial genius anywhere...
Almost as daft a post as the OP tbh mate

Crazy suggestion, OP.

What I will say about about him though is that I think Man Utd are playing a risky game in sticking by Solskjaer when someone like Poch is available

Almost as daft a post as the OP tbh mate

It is? Care to explain? I'm all ears.....

As I responded to the other guy who suggested I was saying he wasn't a good manager - I didn't malign him as a manager. But to call him a fucking genius when he has literally won nothing?! That was my point. Sorry I had to spell it out again...

It is? Care to explain? I'm all ears.....

As I responded to the other guy who suggested I was saying he wasn't a good manager - I didn't malign him as a manager. But to call him a fucking genius when he has literally won nothing?! That was my point. Sorry I had to spell it out again...
Took a nothing Spurs team from struggling to get top 6 to competing for a title and to a champions league final, spending virtually nothing in transfers in comparison to those around them. They didn’t win anything you’re right but even achieving those things alone takes some doing. See Eddie Howe as another example, took a nothing team to the premier league and kept them there.

Judge Pochettino on his next job with a budget behind him

Took a nothing Spurs team from struggling to get top 6 to competing for a title and to a champions league final, spending virtually nothing in transfers in comparison to those around them. They didn’t win anything you’re right but even achieving those things alone takes some doing. See Eddie Howe as another example, took a nothing team to the premier league and kept them there.

Judge Pochettino on his next job with a budget behind him

Absolute zero argument here. Good manager. Hasn't won anything and isn't a genius though. Those were my points.

Wibble won silverware and lost in a European final. I don't think he'd be viewed as a genius.

Incidentally, I was hoping we'd have gone after Howe instead of Warburton at the time. I think we might even have got him at that point.

As ridiculous as the OP is, it's only ridiculous down to ££££££

People would do well to remember us getting PLG in 2006.

PLG was steam rolling a French league with a side he inherited that was for the most part m, far better than the rest of competition. The way his career has went since maybe suggests he wasn’t quite what everyone thought he was at that time.

Pochettino has made Spurs regular top 4 finishers and had them in a CL final whilst spending fractions of what the sides around him spend. He really is highly rated and will be taken on by a big club in one of the top leagues eventually.

PLG was steam rolling a French league with a side he inherited that was for the most part m, far better than the rest of competition. The way his career has went since maybe suggests he wasn’t quite what everyone thought he was at that time.

Pochettino has made Spurs regular top 4 finishers and had them in a CL final whilst spending fractions of what the sides around him spend. He really is highly rated and will be taken on by a big club in one of the top leagues eventually.
His stock was as high as any coach in Europe at the time. That's a fact.

Absolute zero argument here. Good manager. Hasn't won anything and isn't a genius though. Those were my points.

Wibble won silverware and lost in a European final. I don't think he'd be viewed as a genius.

Incidentally, I was hoping we'd have gone after Howe instead of Warburton at the time. I think we might even have got him at that point.
All about opinions mate, think to take that Spurs team to where he did on a relatively crap budget in comparison to those around them is the work of a top manager.

Howe is a great manager, deserves a bigger club down there to see if he can make the step up. Only thing I’d criticise is that his transfers seem a bit iffy but can’t argue with what he’s done with Bournemouth

Superb, FF need to send out drug kits when posts like this come out.

Is he not currently receiving £8.5 million per year until he gets a new job. Aye we will be able to match that.

OP strikes me as the kind to be sitting naked with an ROI flag draped over him whilst wanking over a picture of Bobo balde

Back