Podcast of the year get voting for heart and hand

8 votes from us.

2 x my emails
2 x girfriend's emails
2 x dog's emails. (she has emails so I can watch Sky Go on 3 different xboxes in different rooms here in Luxembourg)
1 each mum and dad's emails (as they rely on me for all things techie).

In truth really, it's only me and the dog that listen though.

8 votes from us.

2 x my emails
2 x girfriend's emails
2 x dog's emails. (she has emails so I can watch Sky Go on 3 different xboxes in different rooms here in Luxembourg)

Brilliant!

8 votes from us.

2 x my emails
2 x girfriend's emails

My dogs don’t like watching Rangers mate. Get a bit scared at my roar when we score :D

There is something about the Heart and Hand Podcast that captures what it is to be a supporter.

Beforehand it's like the pub coversation between like-minded folk. Afterwards, win lose or draw it's like we are in the stands, leaving. Importantly, when we lose, it's the balm of Gilead, calming the knee-jerk rage (or enhancing it as appropriate). The honesty and eloquence of the podcast reflects our support superbly.

There is something about the Heart and Hand Podcast that captures what it is to be a supporter.

Beforehand it's like the pub coversation between like-minded folk. Afterwards, win lose or draw it's like we are in the stands, leaving. Importantly, when we lose, it's the balm of Gilead, calming the knee-jerk rage (or enhancing it as appropriate). The honesty and eloquence of the podcast reflects our support superbly.

I had to look up “balm of Gliead” which is one of the reasons I love FF!

I am in violent agreement with your post Stevie.

Growing up in England from the age of 9 and not supporting an English team or having access to match reports (particularly in the 80s and early 90s), my life as a football supporter was often one of isolation.

Today, thanks to H&H and FF I feel part of our magnificent support.

I had to look up “balm of Gliead” which is one of the reasons I love FF!

I am in violent agreement with your post Stevie.

Growing up in England from the age of 9 and not supporting an English team or having access to match reports (particularly in the 80s and early 90s), my life as a football supporter was often one of isolation.

Today, thanks to H&H and FF I feel part of our magnificent support.

Great post Steve.

Back