Podcast of the year get voting for heart and hand

Done good luck David and the guys. Although I always have a look to see the presenter on the pod.

If it’s not containing Mr Edgar then I’m not interested.

Sorry H&H contributors !

Some of you just drone on and are very hard work to listen to, where as David has genuine charm across the airways, no offence guys just feedback.

Voted and hope you win.

I like this post.

Done good luck David and the guys. Although I always have a look to see the presenter on the pod.

Sorry H&H contributors !

Some of you just drone on and are very hard work to listen to, where as David has genuine charm across the airways, no offence guys just feedback.

Voted and hope you win.
What you don’t listen to patreonising:D

Done.david and all the boys and girls at h&h towers are doing some fantastic work.the range of programming is outstanding and way beyond what I expected.yesterday I listened to a quite outstanding debate hosted by cammy between James and Chris from patreonising about Lee Wallace it was an hour and fifteen minutes of well thought out arguments from both.an absolute pleasure to listen to.

I’ll make a prediction in a few years I think some of the presenters will be presenting on mainstream media.
I don’t think they’ll fall that far tbh

Done. I've just recently got the hang of this podcast malarkey and H&H is the only one I listen to regularly.

Good luck.

Well worthy of a win.

2 quid a month is a steal. (But I hope the price doesn’t go up too much)

Sorry H&H contributors !

Voted and hope you win.

Voted. Naturally I have my favourities - Martyn, for example, is excellent - but full credit to all contributors as it's not easy putting yourself out there.

Well done DE & co. putting this together. It's taken over my football podcasting.

As much as Edgar is the main man on Heart and Hand he has surrounded himself with a formidable team.
Hoggy, cammy, James Forrest , David Marshall, Andy Mcgowan and all the rest are absolutely tremendous.
The only thing that has went back the way is the disappearance of Scott. His outwardly, progressive views on the world are sorely missed.
It’s great to see so many endorsing H&H it’s a great listen for all us bears.
Keep up the good work.

Compared to the shite that is bbc and stv news H&H is the go to for anything Rangers related.The other content such as the mental health pods and the gaming one are also worth a listen.The only thing they have'nt touched is Brexit which I'd be interested to hear their views. Voted and are a daily part of my routine now.

Back