Podcast of the year get voting for heart and hand

Done.

I suspect a podcast focused on one club and it's demographic is too "niche" to garner enough support but good luck to H&H.

I love them all. Even the angry wee mentally challenged who likes the Jesuit Pope.

Done.

Been enjoying the Patreon stuff since Christmas and I've listened to H&H since it started all those years ago.

Hope it wins.

For the sake of the poll, is it:

a. Heart and Hand
b. Heart & Hand
c. heart and hand
d. heart & hand
e. H&H
f. h&h

Compared to the shite that is bbc and stv news H&H is the go to for anything Rangers related.The other content such as the mental health pods and the gaming one are also worth a listen.The only thing they have'nt touched is Brexit which I'd be interested to hear their views. Voted and are a daily part of my routine now.

Try patreonising i hear they cover Brexit

Just seen this and voted now. I may he retired from podding but I really enjoyed being a part of it. David is a top guy and deserves any success that comes. The rest of the squad are all hard working and really out their heart into it. Best of luck to them.

Been listening since day one after seeing it advertised in the FF fanzine. Now a 'Chief Executive' contributor on Patreon and even had James and Chris in my house for Patreonizing.

Being on constant night shift the pods are an absolute must for me. So many good shows, good presenters and different topics. I do miss Scott and his twisted view on the world!! Voted and keep up the good work @David Edgar and the rest of the team

WATP

Back