Podcast on Jordan Rossiter

Main Stand

Official Ticketer

I’m aware he is no longer our player but thought some people may be interested.

Heard about this on the radio, will listen to it later. Think we can all agree he was a likeable lad but I don’t want to derail the topic.

The host is joined by JR where they discuss his journey from being the next Steven Gerrard, to injury battles and finally where he’s looking to settle at Fleetwood.

Should be good.

guy who does the podcast was on talksport and was interesting to hear him,Martin Keown talking about players dropping out for various reasons.
Missed the name of a guy they were helping who had been in jail but now out and trying to get back into football.
Huge response that was on for short link and ended up doing good 20mins or more.

guy who does the podcast was on talksport and was interesting to hear him,Martin Keown talking about players dropping out for various reasons.
Missed the name of a guy they were helping who had been in jail but now out and trying to get back into football.
Huge response that was on for short link and ended up doing good 20mins or more.
That’s where I heard it mate, some of these stories are fascinating and deeply upsetting at the same time.

Didn’t catch his name but the kid who was the main bread winner aged 12 and ended up in the Liverpool academy made me a bit sad.

Was he not England captain through the youth games? I’d say he had a reputation where he was worth the time given to him but in the end just had too many set backs.

Was he not England captain through the youth games? I’d say he had a reputation where he was worth the time given to him but in the end just had too many set backs.
Yup, captained the team that that went on to win the U-20 World Cup (he was injured, obviously). Ojo and Ejaria also in that squad.

Just listened there, very good and insightful. Good to hear that wee scouse accent, shocked to hear he’s an Everton fan. Always thought he was a red :oops:

Literally never known our fans to give anyone greater patience than him.
A lot of the same folk who were praying for Rossiter to be the messiah are the ones screaming that Gerrard must be ruthless with Morelos or that Tav is never a captain.

Nice guy, good attitude. He looked alright (and nothing more) the few times he actually played. Sadly I don't think he'll ever make a career out of the game at any level but I hope I'm wrong.

Seen Supergers post about another pod & it got me thinking this maybe deserves a bump, was a very good listen that may have gone under the radar.

Rossiter always looked for the ball and played with his head up.Good traits to have.Its a pity his injury problems wrecked his chances up here

Literally never known our fans to give anyone greater patience than him.
Cos he was a genuinely good kid, ambitious and eager. Sadly his body let him down and not for the want of trying. I hope if he can't recover playing days wise that he sticks in and goes the coaching route and also does well in it.

He was a good lad. I spoke to him in the pub one night and he said he was absolutely desperate to repay the fans faith/support in him. Shame it never quite happened for him but wish him well.

It must be bitterly disappointing for him to know you have the talent and attitude but your body just can't cope with it. Going from Rangers to Fleetwood must have hit home that he was never hitting the heights he was tipped to

will always remember him speaking after the Neiderkorn game having the balls to do so and be honest while experienced players were hiding. He was a decent lad and wish him well.

Back