Points updating

Jamjac

I had 24 points the other day and 18 today added, is this the start of the points update?

Sorry if in another thread, haven’t seen it mentioned.

Also doesn’t mention why on the purchase history yet.

I am up 20, think it's the RTV subscription, they add that on randomly outwith the quarterly points update.

Says I'm on blue tier now - but seriously, I made a few MyGers related purchases and the points have not reflected yet

I’m tempted to send someone at the club an email and ask if I can just buy mygers points.

Instead of me spending cash on things that I don’t want/need (woman’s season tickets etc), I could just offer to buy 500 points for £2k or something like that and see what they say.

I’m tempted to send someone at the club an email and ask if I can just buy mygers points.

Instead of me spending cash on things that I don’t want/need (woman’s season tickets etc), I could just offer to buy 500 points for £2k or something like that and see what they say.
And what would you do if they said yes that’s fine, what’s your long card number

Maybe something like this mate.
"Become a legend.Take your place in Rangers big book of loyalty, each member gets his own special page in our special edition book and is immortalised in print "
RRP £2000 and as a reward for your loyalty 500 Mygers points.
Then they stick it in the foyer at the main enterence on a podium.Its left open at a different page each day.
Buying extra display days comes at extra cost.Everyone will walk past it.
And then they'll raise the bar for gold membership by a couple of hundred points.
Oooph back in the room.Just a thought.

Really could do with a breakdown of the points on the website so it is easier to see where points could have been missed.

Imo points should only be gave for ticket purchases attending games away games season ticket renewal all this other pish is a joke it’s basically just so people will buy stuff becoming a bit of a scam probably sold out woman season tickets and hardly anyone attending

Back