pointsto55.com

Just checked the schedule If they win their games and we ours then it will be down to one point to be taken from the Piggery game......but we have a 15 day break immediately before it. That will be excruciating.
At least gives players time to recover from injury I suppose.....but the time will sure drag.

Just checked the schedule If they win their games and we ours then it will be down to one point to be taken from the Piggery game......but we have a 15 day break immediately before it. That will be excruciating.
At least gives players time to recover from injury I suppose.....but the time will sure drag.
Mind if we get to the last 16, we will have a game in each week previous to the mhanks

Why do we have a 15 day break from league duty anyway?

Why do we have a 15 day break from league duty anyway?
Yet another pointless international break.

That’s why I want them to drop points against the sheep, so we can win it at home against st Mirren.

Let’s the team really enjoy themselves knowing there’s a break before the game at the chamber of secrets.

Mind if we get to the last 16, we will have a game in each week previous to the mhanks
Its funny , because back in Sep/Oct I wasn't overly fussed about getting out of the group as the league was my only concern and it would lead to fixture congestion at the business end of the season. But the way things have worked out, its now almost like imperative that we qualify for the last 16 to keep up game fitness.

ricflairwooooo.gif

Well done to the Bear who created pointsto55.com I was a frequent ‘customer’!

...out of interest I wonder how many visits the site got?

Back