pointsto56.com

Ha ha well done Steven for the pointsto55 . If I ever had any doubts I would head to it just to confirm everything was in the bag :)

Hahaha. Not me promise. Although I was thinking about resetting the 'Title Countdown' thread. Start of season points required to guarentee the title stands at 114 points aye lol?

:))
Good job it is not you! B-)B-D109 points guarantees the title from day 1 :shh:

Only jesting about the not you btw, well played!
Haha. The amount I've drunk today are you surprised I mucked that up. I'm just amazed I got 38x3 right lol!

In my head I still don't quite get the 109 but I'm taking your word for it til tomorrow we'll after mid-day!

Haha. The amount I've drunk today are you surprised I mucked that up. I'm just amazed I got 38x3 right lol!

In my head I still don't quite get the 109 but I'm taking your word for it til tomorrow we'll after mid-day!
Aye, free pass for everybody today! I am a few hours behind on the drink front as I had the bike decorated with flags and scarfs and went for a visit to a few good friends (roundabout route of course :shh: ).
Anyway before I join you in oblivion, if we get 114 the max anyone else can have is 102 as we will have beat them 4 times. So we just need to take 7 out of 12 off our main challengers. Not sure if if that will be Hibs or them...

Back