World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Replay of that dive is cringeworthy.

But again, good play in the build up from the Saudis.

This ref isn't even trying to hide it. Clancy levels of bad here. Giving Saudi everything and letting them away with constant fouling.

EbRYOLjWoAQZ-B5

Never forget their "under 16" world championship winning side in 1989
I was at that game. Gary Bollan as a pacey winger :))

Saudi play great high energy stuff but they literally could not hit a barn door with a banjo. Will play all month and not score

See if Rangers played with he passion and heart of the Saudi team, I guarantee we would have been top of the league right now. It's really something.. Missed watching passionate football.

See if Rangers played with he passion and heart of the Saudi team, I guarantee we would have been top of the league right now. It's really something.. Missed watching passionate football.

See if Rangers played the way the Saudis have, we'd be reduced to 8 men every game.

I honestly fancy the Argies to go out tonight. They’re under huge pressure
now. Still can’t quite believe they lost to these jokers.

I honestly fancy the Argies to go out tonight. They’re under huge pressure
now. Still can’t quite believe they lost to these jokers.

Was saying that in our group chat earlier, not confident of them winning at all tbh.

Was saying that in our group chat earlier, not confident of them winning at all tbh.
Mexico are no mugs so they really are under immense pressure in only their second game of the tournament. All their own doing though, can’t believe the likes of Otamendi and Tagliafico still get a game for them. Hopefully someone’s sat Martinez down after the Saudi game and explained the offside rule to him.

Back