World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

This game had shiter all over it but it’s actually been fun

It’s been a really decent watch.

Plenty of action, plenty of diving, some clinical finishing, some terrible finishing, dodgy penalty awarded by shitey VAR, penalty saved and a public stoning to death being arranged.

Been great :))

You conveniently forgot my contribution……

However, can you imagine the outrage if they were three men as presenters at the women’s World Cup match?
The woke brigade would be burning Twitter.
It’s the hypocrisy that gets me from the women’s side.
There is no reason why three men shouldn’t present a women’s World Cup Programme, but it would never be allowed.
I am honestly not bothered with three women presenting this program apart from the case of Karen Cairney, who I find is completely thick and knows nothing about football at this level..
I say the same about the likes of Hartson.
Thick and clueless is equally bad whether it be male or female.
Should have put Hartson on with the women folk today.

Did Andros Townsend actually say he didn't know who Lewandowski was when he played against him in 2014?

Come on Polska! My gf is from there so hoping they do well. Totally football mad country. Loved Lewandowski’s goal and how emotional he was after.

Poland would already be through if Lewandowski had scored his penalty in the Mexico game. I don’t fancy them to get the point they need against Argentina though.

2004 I think it was. He actually said he only found out today he had played against him

Surely has to be?! Thought I heard 2014 right enough.

By 2014 he had played in a Champions League final and won a couple Bundesliga’s with Dortmund/Bayern.

Poland coming good to get themselves into the next round, but don't think they will go further than that. I still fancy the Argies as well, to get out of the group despite being bottom.

Poland coming good to get themselves into the next round, but don't think they will go further than that. I still fancy the Argies as well, to get out of the group despite being bottom.
Think the way things stand it’s not possible for both Argentina and Poland to go through since they play each other last?

Think the way things stand it’s not possible for both Argentina and Poland to go through since they play each other last?
If Argentina win tonight and then Mexico narrowly beat the Saudis. Pretty sure Poland and the Argentina go through regardless of the game between them?

Surely has to be?! Thought I heard 2014 right enough.

By 2014 he had played in a Champions League final and won a couple Bundesliga’s with Dortmund/Bayern.
Definitely not 2004 — Lewandowski would’ve been about 16 :D it would’ve been 2013 when England beat them at Wembley.

Off topic a bit, but I tuned into Radio Scotland for a bit there and Chick Young is STILL bumbling and mumbling inarticulately.

And here's me thinking he was dead.

Souness is becoming a bit of a laughing stock these days with some of the shite he hits out with.

Fair play to Giroud, made his debut for France at 25 and is now the all time top scorer at 36.

Souness is becoming a bit of a laughing stock these days with some of the shite he hits out with.

Fair play to Giroud, made his debut for France at 25 and is now the all time top scorer at 36.

I cringe whenever his points descend into "our league" stuff.

It's utter nonsense.

the only thing I agree with is that Benzema would probably be playing if he was able to in this World Cup

talking pish about Giroud's record and the number of games though, a very underrated striker Giroud is and does a good job for France

Souness "The only reason Giroud has all these goals because of the number of games France play in all those daft tournaments"

Henry - 123 games/51 goals
Giroud - 115 games/51 goals
He just permanently talks nonsense these days.

Souness "The only reason Giroud has all these goals because of the number of games France play in all those daft tournaments"

Henry - 123 games/51 goals
Giroud - 115 games/51 goals
Henry 123 games against comparable teams.
Giroud 115 games against comparable teams and utter shite.

Back