World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Henry 123 games against comparable teams.
Giroud 115 games against comparable teams and utter shite.
I'm not trying to downplay the guy at all but Henry's first France goals were against South Africa & Saudi Arabia in the 98 World Cup. Comparable teams...

"Make no mistake, at the end of the day and this moment in time, it has to be said...."

Super Ally is on top form.

Still the best co-commentator by far though.
Super is class as usual this afternoon,
His quip about the quietness of the fans today, instantly related to the alcohol ban :))

Did McCoist say he saw Henry playing for Real Madrid playing against Arsenal and Roberto Carlos played Henry in behind?

I'm not really sure the point of comparing Giroud's record to Henry's. Even though Giroud will overtake him I doubt anyone is seriously thinking that Henry isn't the far better player.

I've always rated Giroud but Henry was one of the best of his era.

I'm not really sure the point of comparing Giroud's record to Henry's. Even though Giroud will overtake him I doubt anyone is seriously thinking that Henry isn't the far better player.

Yeah it's ridiculous, plus Henry was never really an out and out striker.

There is zero debate when it comes to who was the better player.

Giroud still a fantastic goalscorer though.

Its not even close Henry was a great finisher and skillfull, Giroud is tall :cool:

Played against 2 of them that day as well:

That would’ve blown Andros Townsend’s mind! He didn't know the guy who was already a big star in the Bundesliga and had made a lot of headlines the season Dortmund made the final for his goals against Real Madrid

Maguire will get one off a set piece v the Frogs for us, a goal that will continue our march to glory on the biggest stage of them all.

Back