World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Mexico set up not to lose, and that rarely ends well, mate. Argentina will need to seriously up their game for the latter stages, if they make it that is. I wasn't impressed by them tonight, tbh.
At times Mexico were playing six along the back...that's why the game tonight looked like watching Rangers trying to break down a stuffy defence.
Horrible to watch but the better football team won in the end which isn't always the case in games like that!

You are honestly comparing Forlan and Klose to Pele's level ? .....that's a but like comparing Middleton to Laudrup......
I'm going with your logic that world cup performances make a player contender for GOAT status, Forlan and especially Klose usually turned up at this tournament, Klose being the all time scorer.

Both are decent but not really greats of the game.

I'm going with your logic that world cup performances make a player contender for GOAT status, Forlan and especially Klose usually turned up at this tournament, Klose being the all time scorer.

Both are decent but not really greats of the game.
Well GOAT is all about opinion...ours differ !

Back