Police at the PaedoDome Grabbing Copenhagen Players

oranje-viola

It’s about time those scum cops and stewards at the piggery took a sore one. Maybe make them realise just how pathetic and outwardly aggressive to visiting fans/players their stance and approach is there.

What lovely news to wake up to this morning

StevieH

What an embarrassing thread. Nae wonder the mankhy mob laugh at us with all the cries of refereeing & cheating. Now we’re adding they’ve got the police in their pocket too.
Rather than tinfoil hat stuff, can we not just be happy we’ve made last 16 & they’ve not?
What?

OP made a post telling us what happened as it’s quite newsworthy. Might you give us more information on why this post is “embarrassing”.

JCDarcheville

Behaviour of that policeman is a disgrace, they genuinely think they’re beyond reproach, he deserved his sore one. It shows the mentality of the Celtic fan, the anger at losing and entitlement they display whenever they get a poor result. Couple that with the mentality of a policeman and you get the kind of super arsehole we see here.

Alpagers

Noted that more than one of the wee polis cabal who like to shove opposition players about down in this corner of the scumdome would appear to spend plenty of time in Krispy Kreme as well as the pineapple

Big C

Anyone else see this?

Then his team mate came through the back of the polis and floored him :))
They are just part of the corrupt shambles of a country we currently live in, not read thread but prob been mentioned that big katic was shoved at the 2-1 game also, biggest gang in world that mob

Dalgety Bear

Only scum players get away with that. They are also allowed to take the hats off the coppers and run about with them on.

Dave Angell

Again, the yahoo demonstrates that in all walks of life & whatever profession they are employed in ..... they simply cannot conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Plod and the stewards in that corner of the ground are an absolute disgrace, especially when it comes to manhandling our players who have never gone OTT in their celebrations (unlike filth players at our place).

If only they were as “diligent” in their duties when their revolting supporters are raining coins, lighters, mobile phones etc down on our players, or hanging effigies of Rangers supporters and Orangemen from their stands ..... y’know, actually doing their job? It’ll never catch on ........

Huckleberry

Seven Spanish police infiltrated police Scotland at the dome last night, chief constable Bernard Higgins will be looking into this personally. ;)

Sutton_Blows_goats

What an embarrassing thread. Nae wonder the mankhy mob laugh at us with all the cries of refereeing & cheating. Now we’re adding they’ve got the police in their pocket too.
Rather than tinfoil hat stuff, can we not just be happy we’ve made last 16 & they’ve not?
I think you are missing the point. They have done the same with our players for several years. What other teams have you seen do this?

Dogbert

Let's just be clear, between watching his team go out of Europe and being caught out of position completely by the players celebration, the Cop panicked and started throwing his weight about.

Last edited:

bedsblue

Why the amount of polis and stewards all rushing to the corner where there were stewards already stationed,what gives these fckers the right to manhandle players who are celebrating.Way OTT in my opinion,on a side note that sounds like that wee vlogger guy that attended our game last week.

Fat_zidane

You're right - we should just adopt the staunch dignified silence.

I don't think anyone is actually saying the at the police are in the pockets of ra sellik - but I think the point being made (and it is 100% valid) is that at no other ground does this happen, where police swarm around the away support and stop players trying to celebrate with their fans, certainly not with the consistency that it happens at the midden.

This is the by-product of them constantly turning themselves into the victims and the police being overly sensitive to the nasty away players upsetting the mhanks. Because we all know what happens when you upset a mhank.......well, the police horses certainly do.

"Thing is, officer, uh wus pyooor provoked n'at. They scored an uh wus pyooor ragin so ah hud tae punch sumhin. Its no ma fault. They pyooor celebrated in front of me."

Mexi

Hahahahaha brilliant!

On a serious note, what the %^*& is that all about with the amount of police and stewards rushing in?!!
They obviously think it’ll send the scum mental and start fighting each other.

Just noticed how much the copper goes flying in this video to LOL
Doesn't explain why they let the likes of Griffiths and Brown behave like scum

Buffel87

Saw a photographer giving verbals to a copper as well during the aftermath of that incident
I noticed they were wearing a bib that said something like "away fan liaison" or similar so I think they may have been a Copenhagen employee. He was giving the cop a bollocking and the cop's face was tripping him

temperance

Why the amount of polis and stewards all rushing to the corner where there were stewards already stationed,what gives these fckers the right to manhandle players who are celebrating.Way OTT in my opinion,on a side note that sounds like that wee vlogger guy that attended our game last week.
It does sound like him :)) Plus the polis manhandled the Copenhagen players after each goal celebration, they went to their own fans ffs.

JayDee

The player, Michael Santos, and a Copenhagen official have been charged with assault (Evening Times).

Klaus

I'm pretty sure the polis arent meant to touch the players. Stewards should be dealing with it.

Dogbert

The player, Michael Santos, and a Copenhagen official have been charged with assault (Evening Times).
I'd file that under "it seemed a good idea at the time."

The first thing I'd be doing is making complaints about the officer and the operation, Copenhagen won't take that lying down and UEFA will inevitably be drawn into it.

Commentator

That's overreach, Copenhagen now need to expose how they've been treated at that midden. I'll bet there's a catalogue of 'accidents' designed to intimidate opponents.
UEFA need to be brought in, too.

Partickger

I had the misfortune to be next to these scumbags at the 2-3 game at Ibrox a couple of years back when a flash bang was thrown into our support, temporarily deafening a kid and causing alarm.

The Police that day didn’t want to know despite the anger from a number of bears in the area. You compare and contrast to this incident and it’s clear they are acting way outside their remit and following a political agenda. For the Copenhagen player to be charged just brings Scotland into even more disrepute.

Someone is going to have to clear up this mess when we are finally rid of the nationalists.