Police Scotland on Gers title alert with 'disruption to duties' call

ICM

Official Ticketer
It appears that Police Scotland are well aware of a long overdue celebration on the horizon.

VitalRangers
has been made aware of an internal police communication advising of ‘disruption to duties’ and cancellation of rest days ahead of Rangers potential title clinching weekend days from now or otherwise on 21st March.

If Rangers win tonight against Livingston and follow that up with a win at home to St. Mirren on Saturday, that would result in Steven Gerrard’s Gers being officially crowned champions on Sunday without kicking a ball, if Celtic do not beat Dundee United at Tannadice......

https://rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk...s-title-alert-with-disruption-to-duties-call/

First step against Livi tonight.

Let the games begin. :cool:

As featured on NewsNow: Rangers news

They will pull out the stops to prevent a party
Nah, I don’t think they will tbh.

They aren’t going to get physical with tens of thousands. Its Police Scotland, not the Minneapolis police force.

They’ll attempt to deter people through the media, beyond that? Would be surprised.

Blocking off areas will only lead to people blocking roads, not very safe and shocked if they attempt it.

Catholic Police Guild members will either be throwing a sickie or throwing their batons around.

Basically all police leave cancelled to stop us having a party.
I think we all know it’s because of COVID etc. And yes I know about the BLM stuff also but this was expected especially with how vocal the number have been about attending on social media

Alright police Scotland, let’s dance

LytNR0.gif

It appears that Police Scotland are well aware of a long overdue celebration on the horizon.

VitalRangers
has been made aware of an internal police communication advising of ‘disruption to duties’ and cancellation of rest days ahead of Rangers potential title clinching weekend days from now or otherwise on 21st March.

If Rangers win tonight against Livingston and follow that up with a win at home to St. Mirren on Saturday, that would result in Steven Gerrard’s Gers being officially crowned champions on Sunday without kicking a ball, if Celtic do not beat Dundee United at Tannadice......

https://Rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk...s-title-alert-with-disruption-to-duties-call/

First step against Livi tonight.

Let the games begin. :cool:
As featured on NewsNow: Rangers news
Carry some BLM/antifa placards. You'll get zero hassle.

I'm sure normal policing will be in force, they won't be closing or barricading anywhere.

We must also consider that the police will be on stand by due to violent, aggressive mentally challengeds rather than Bears having a party.

Enjoy your exuberance Bears! B-D

Not only will they block off George Square, they will close Edmiston Drive.
Utterly pathetic.
Then maybe we should party all around Helen street in the tens of thousands all socially distanced of course which would effectively spread out the crowd still further lol

I'm sure normal policing will be in force, they won't be closing or barricading anywhere.

We must also consider that the police will be on stand by due to violent, aggressive mentally challengeds rather than Bears having a party.

Enjoy your exuberance Bears! B-D
mentally challengeds won’t last 5 seconds.

They shoud bite the bullet and open Ibrox when it happens. A big gathering will happen so why shouldn't it be facilitated in as safe a manner as possible where like minded people can gather and celebrate then go home. Surely better than having thousands in separate public spaces.

They shoud bite the bullet and open Ibrox when it happens. A big gathering will happen so why shouldn't it be facilitated in as safe a manner as possible where like minded people can gather and celebrate then go home. Surely better than having thousands in separate public spaces.

if there was an outbreak of covid and the track and trace identified thousands of cases from Ibrox the club would get battered. Not saying I think there'd be any cases as a result of the gathering but...

Back