Police Scotland

There are plenty of us on here. There is no agenda and it's possibly the most cringeworthy shite you read on here, to think that a cop is going to deliberately go out and manhandle an opponent of Celtic because Peter Lawwell or Nicola Sturgeon ordered us to. Even the guys who support that lot aren't that way inclined.

FWIW I've had orders during an OF before to deal with a certain one of their 'loose cannon' players and make 100% sure if he got ordered off that he went off the quietly, no reactions to Rangers players or the bears in the Enclosure. It was during Walter's second spell in charge and I got to watch the last while of the game from the tunnel and was on Setanta sports at the end. But hey, I didn't enjoy it I was too busy implementing an agenda.

Wasting your breath here. The paranoia has set in with our support to an unbelievable level. Many are sick in the head believing that the SNP, referees and hollicom control every aspect of life in Scotland and it's all against Rangers fans.

Poileas Alba, the only police force who moonlight as bouncers for a vile, corrupt football club.

the club who must always rub it in but never get any back.

The way they treat our players and fans there is a disgrace so it’s nice to see some karma and comeuppance dished out by the Danes to them

No doubt the fat mentally challenged rozzer will be hurting both physically and emotionally today, which is good

They do the same to our players when we score at parkhead. Was particulary bad when we scored the second in the new year game. Would like an explanation as to why they deem it necessary to manhandle players and prevent them celebrating with their own fans and not at other stadiums.

Last edited:
There are plenty of us on here. There is no agenda and it's possibly the most cringeworthy shite you read on here, to think that a cop is going to deliberately go out and manhandle an opponent of Celtic because Peter Lawwell or Nicola Sturgeon ordered us to. Even the guys who support that lot aren't that way inclined.

FWIW I've had orders during an OF before to deal with a certain one of their 'loose cannon' players and make 100% sure if he got ordered off that he went off the quietly, no reactions to Rangers players or the bears in the Enclosure. It was during Walter's second spell in charge and I got to watch the last while of the game from the tunnel and was on Setanta sports at the end. But hey, I didn't enjoy it I was too busy implementing an agenda.
So pre Police Scotland?

The only football stadium it ever happens in and only ever in the away end.

Funny that.

They know that Paedo FC’s stinking animal fans can’t be trusted to just let opposition fans celebrate with their team.

They are actually protecting the scum from the inevitable condemnation that would follow as they fling bottles and coins at the opposition.

Disgraceful organisation these days. Police simply following Liewell’s orders

Roman Catholic Police Force for a Roman Catholic people.
The once proud land of John Knox is sadly no more.
Protestants are despised in this hatefilled Country.

So pre Police Scotland?

Are you actually going to sit there and argue with an actual copper who is telling you his experience?

Like any organisation they have a complaints procedure you can follow if you think the individuals involved there acted inappropriately. Again if you aren't satisfied with that there is an independent commission (PIRC) you can complain to if you dont like the answer you get.

FWIW I agree with you that the copper over reacted big time, but I can assure you there is no hidden agenda. That's just someone making a complete arse of his job.

Wasting your breath here. The paranoia has set in with our support to an unbelievable level. Many are sick in the head believing that the SNP, referees and hollicom control every aspect of life in Scotland and it's all against Rangers fans.
They have though, there's video footage of the head Peadophile telling them that was what he wanted them to do back in 1982 at Bellahouston.

They followed the orders to the letter. Back then lt was a hot topic and same as now we had guys saying it could never happen.
It has happened though and the SFA statement about the Celtic Peadophile ring should be evidence of that.

Police Scotland is also obviously being directed by the same people.

It’s been obvious for years that police at Parkhead operate a completely different policy re visiting teams’ fans and players than they do at other grounds.

Why aren’t away teams allowed to celebrate with their supporters?

There is a credibility gap between the hardline stance to away clubs and the laissez-faire approach to coin-throwing, effigies, provocative banners, etc., where action only seems to be taken following adverse media coverage.

There is also a credibility issue with having someone like Callum Steele as a leader of the SPF.

So it just kinda happens that they can run into their fans celebrating, putting on a cops hat. But any team at Parkhead, ie Rangers, Copenhagen, Cluj etc are manhandled away from rightly celebrating with their support. Forgive us on the outside for coming to conclusions after witnessing stuff with our own eyes. That's before Griffiths and Browns antics in powderkeg fixtures, dancing on top of police vans, lost evidence, missile throwers at Parkhead never brought to justice etc etc.

Are you actually going to sit there and argue with an actual copper who is telling you his experience?

Like any organisation they have a complaints procedure you can follow if you think the individuals involved there acted inappropriately. Again if you aren't satisfied with that there is an independent commission (PIRC) you can complain to if you dont like the answer you get.

FWIW I agree with you that the copper over reacted big time, but I can assure you there is no hidden agenda. That's just someone making a complete arse of his job.
Who's "arguing"?. I'm making a valid point that there is no doubt that the Police force have been politicised is there?

So it just kinda happens that they can run into their fans celebrating, putting on a cops hat. But any team at Parkhead, ie Rangers, Copenhagen, Cluj etc are manhandled away from rightly celebrating with their support. Forgive us on the outside for coming to conclusions after witnessing stuff with our own eyes. That's before Griffiths and Browns antics in powderkeg fixtures, dancing on top of police vans, lost evidence, missile throwers at Parkhead never brought to justice etc etc.
Celtic have the police doing their bidding. You make spot-on points here, and I'm sure there are many other examples of the hypocrisy and two-tier system in how certain groups and organisations are treated and the rest

The filth are the ones who call the shots; another case of the tail wagging the dog in the pathetic nation that is modern day Scotland

Dont for a minute get agenda comments however they as a collective are set up at the Piggery different from any other stadium and told (for good reason) not to allow players and fans to mix. That said many are right to ask why only in this corner at this ground ?

Who's "arguing"?. I'm making a valid point that there is no doubt that the Police force have been politicised is there?
“I would suggest that the Scottish Government thinks afresh about how the police service is scrutinised and held to account and how, or if a better separation between politics and policing, and indeed between the police service and those who oversee it, can be achieved."

That was in the Susan Deacon's resignation letter when she quit as chair of the Scottish Police Authority.

Strong arm tactics from police Scotland pulling and pushing the Copenhagen players away from there supporters totally over the top reaction compare that to how they ignore anything Celtic players do.
They are a disgusting organisation who are no longer fit for purpose l
Sturgeons Natsi ,Stormtroopers.

What’s your take on why the opposition players weren’t allowed to celebrate even at the corner of the pitch there?
Is it to stop the home fans getting wound up?

If I were Copenhagen I would be looking to Uefa to bring charges against Poliaes Alba for assault it's ridiculas what they try to get away with in the Glitterdome they are supposed to represent the law they are not above it
UEFA are powerful in football but they won’t be charging the polis.

How do you explain the police cordon around the away fans at CP?

That's when you were a proper police force.
You can't deny the force has changed for the worse since the amalgamation of all divisions.

Last edited:
Maybe time we started our own agenda and ersion of why (aka Timmy).

;)It’s because, when any away team scores, they don’t want over exuberance by fans in that corner because the structure isn’t safe. That’s why that corner is so overprotected by polis and stewards:)):p

Last edited:
The media would be asking questions in a normal country
True but this happened in The Rhepublic of Schottland so don't expect any Mhedia reaction ,the Polis are charging a Copenhage player with assault FFs Because one of their own fell on his arse ,you couldn't make it up.

Why is it when we are at home or away in Scotland “we are policed”. You will see the police force around where our fans are while the other team is ignored.
How well did this work in the cup final against Hibs?
All the police were at our end, I even commented on it at the end of the game to a guy next to me.

The result thousands of scummy Hibs fans invade the pitch in their thousands and cause a mass disturbance with players being attacked.
The Police were to blame for that as much as the Hibs fans.

Now look at how Celtic are policed. At their ground their fans can break on to the pitch without much difficulty while the police presence is ALWAYS around the away fans. If a team scores the stewards and the police (not their fucking job) are stopping players from celebrating and in a very heavy handed manner.
If there players incite trouble like Lennon, Griffiths, or commit an offence like that prick with the hat the police smile and do %^*& all.
I want to ask anyone on here if there are part of the Police, why are Celtic policed in such a soft manner while all other clubs are hammered?

Their stewards are always stopping us celebrate. Yet Rock Steady at Ibrox let the mentally challengeds do what they want

Your experience is over a decade out of date and flies in the face of the video evidence JA. It's bloody obvious things have changed for the worse since the Natzis got in.

Your experience is over a decade out of date and flies in the face of the video evidence JA. It's bloody obvious things have changed for the worse since the Natzis got in.

Did you see the policeman who grabbed the Copenhagen player by the neck and was grounded, then grabbed one of the Copenhagen stewards who was protecting their own players and arrested him.
A total fucking joke.

I find it difficult to believe there's a government led agenda or that Scotland's finest are as corrupt as the government

As a rule I find most conspiracy theories difficult to believe

However every day that goes by seems to test my faith in police Scotland

If I go back to their behaviour both during & after the hiv's cup final - I'm left with an opinion that does not suggest impartiality -

in fact most reasonable observers would conclude a fair level of bias, corruption & a very real agenda on that event alone.

Various other issues especially involving song lyrics permissable by some fans but not others, add to the unbalanced policing taking place week in & week out.

I believe last night's fiasco was entirely caused by police Scotland- the blame is all theirs imo & the whole incident was a joke

Again their integrity must be questioned here - it's exactly like - 'we fouled up - so let's charge them - before they complain about us'

I'm not going to paint all individual cops with the same brush & I shudder to think what the world would be like without them - but that doesn't mean they should never be questioned, brought to task when necessary, or left to their own internal devices - as some appear to argue

Did you see the policeman who grabbed the Copenhagen player by the neck and was grounded, then grabbed one of the Copenhagen stewards who was protecting their own players and arrested him.
A total fucking joke.

This is an open goal for Copenhagen, compare last night to e.g. Lustig with the cop's hat on. They really need to complain to UEFA, the rhancid mhob, the SFA as their association, the Danish FA, the Scottish joke Government, raise it with the Danish Embassy. That's what the paederast protectors would do.
The cops conduct last night should itself be subject to prosecution. It was serious provocation to the Danish players and their fans and totally disproportionate.

Last edited:
Back