Police Scotland

There are plenty of us on here. There is no agenda and it's possibly the most cringeworthy shite you read on here, to think that a cop is going to deliberately go out and manhandle an opponent of Celtic because Peter Lawwell or Nicola Sturgeon ordered us to. Even the guys who support that lot aren't that way inclined.

FWIW I've had orders during an OF before to deal with a certain one of their 'loose cannon' players and make 100% sure if he got ordered off that he went off the quietly, no reactions to Rangers players or the bears in the Enclosure. It was during Walter's second spell in charge and I got to watch the last while of the game from the tunnel and was on Setanta sports at the end. But hey, I didn't enjoy it I was too busy implementing an agenda.

Police Scotland the most useless and corrupt organisation I've ever come across.

Simple as that.

Oddly enough, today is the 2020 Police Scotland Awards day (introduced by no less a personage than Humza Useless of course).
Check Police Scotland's feed on Twatter.

Amidst all the usual back slapping and awards going to people directing traffic, etc, there ARE a few genuine bits of bravery and good police work.

Contrast that with what PS did last night -- pathetic.

Interesting also to note that PS's "Partner of the Year" is Barnardo's RISE program, based in Aberdeen & Dundeed (Restricting the Impact of Sexual Exploitation).

How ironic that there they were, at Parkhead of all places last night, with Barnardo as their "partner" and the day before their Awards ceremony, and the most high-profile arrest made was of a Copenhagen player celebrating a goal against CFC ....

Police Scotland are a disgrace, watching it in a pub in the Caribbean and the whole bar Italians, Yanks Dutch guys could not understand why the Police acted in this way towards the Copenhagen player who after all were only celebrating a goal in front of their own fans.

Did you see the policeman who grabbed the Copenhagen player by the neck and was grounded, then grabbed one of the Copenhagen stewards who was protecting their own players and arrested him.
A total fucking joke.
Causing division with people who they’re supposedly working with for crowd control surely risks showing weakness and aggravating the situation? I agree with their policy of not wading into hostile crowds but some other methods seem bizarre and counterproductive.

Dont for a minute get agenda comments however they as a collective are set up at the Piggery different from any other stadium and told (for good reason) not to allow players and fans to mix. That said many are right to ask why only in this corner at this ground ?
Especially that corner, away fans are always treated like shite, go back to that game when Dallas was sconed with a coin, look at that particular corner up the other end it has always had angry looking orks running down the stairs all confrontational, scum bastards.

This is why supporters need to back each other up. Film this stuff and be a witness anytime PS or the stewards go in heavy handed

I don't understand why the police got involved. That slow Mo video shows it was the police who were aggressive. Pushing and shoving players that want to celebrate with their own fans.

Screenshot20200122183418comgoogleandroid1582902359.jpg

Jump up and down on top of a Police vehicle and its simply high jinx. TheCops stand and watch..

In Celtic park yes ,where do you see such a police presence around away fans elsewhere in Scotland, and the strongarm tactics used it's unnesscesary and dangerous,and in my opinion illegal

Boooooooooooo! Sorry to come across all St Mirren fan there, but it is never known as that name. Parkhead, Stadd de Gadd, big jock knew camp etc are all more acceptable :p

The tramps cannot be trusted to keep their emotions in check, hence the police don't. allow opposition players to celebrate at the paedo dome they have previous ie the Hamburg players.

I find it difficult to believe there's a government led agenda or that Scotland's finest are as corrupt as the government

As a rule I find most conspiracy theories difficult to believe

However every day that goes by seems to test my faith in police Scotland

If I go back to their behaviour both during & after the hiv's cup final - I'm left with an opinion that does not suggest impartiality -

in fact most reasonable observers would conclude a fair level of bias, corruption & a very real agenda on that event alone.

Various other issues especially involving song lyrics permissable by some fans but not others, add to the unbalanced policing taking place week in & week out.

I believe last night's fiasco was entirely caused by police Scotland- the blame is all theirs imo & the whole incident was a joke

Again their integrity must be questioned here - it's exactly like - 'we fouled up - so let's charge them - before they complain about us'

I'm not going to paint all individual cops with the same brush & I shudder to think what the world would be like without them - but that doesn't mean they should never be questioned, brought to task when necessary, or left to their own internal devices - as some appear to argue

I don't believe it's some conspiracy ordered from the top of government. What is as clear as day is that there has been a demonisation of Rangers fans going on now for a number of years mainly through the media. You don't need to look far into history to see how effective this is.

can get over, their player being charged for this. PC plod needs studs thats all

ok he will be the laughing stock of the police station for his ice skating behaviour, but assault come on!

An absolute joke -
If those who've brought criminal proceedings over this can't see how utterly pathetic they look - then they really are beyond help

If this were were to result in a conviction in any court of law then they too are guilty of laughable morals & ultimately contempt of court

It could only happen in Scotland

An absolute joke -
If those who've brought criminal proceedings over this can't see how utterly pathetic they look - then they really are beyond help

If this were were to result in a conviction in any court of law then they too are guilty of laughable morals & ultimately contempt of court

It could only happen in Scotland

Scoring goals and celebrating goals is a big no no. Look at how plod grabs the goal scorer before taking a tumble. A tumble that has now lead to a charge against said player.

And think back to rugby park when celtic and near all their players individually celebrated with fans on the field of play. Running by stewards and policeman. I know we did this also but the case is to highlight why last night was so different. I bet my bottom dollar the officer was a little bit upset about a goal against his team.

Just because they wear that uniform does not automatically make them in the right. They need to explain what they were upto?

Absolutely spot on. They are there to enforce the law. They are not there to uphold what they think the law should be. Corrupt to the core. Welcome to Natzi Schotland in 2020. Utterly sickening what has happened to our once great wee country.

To the policemen on this thread, I don’t think anyone is blaming the ordinary copper but it does look a tad over the top the numbers of police in that corner. And there did appear to be an over reaction
Also to the police on this thread: the 'losing' of evidence as regards the effigies, singing in praise of a proscribed organisation, namely the IRA and doing the sniper pose, paedophilia??? How much can this lot get away with in reality? Is there a softly softly approach to all things mentally challenged that is being handed down from the Justice Minister? Is this coming from the First Minister herself, or is it purely within your own organisation that the hands off the Selik has come from? Asking for a friend...

Every issue there was caused by Police Scotland.

From robocop grabbing the player in question and pointing at his hat as if that meant anything to him, to the arsehole who you can see clearly goading one of copenhagens stewards near the end of the video right up until the steward loses his patience and pushes the hard man back. It’s probably that steward who’s been lifted.

From robocop grabbing the player in question and pointing at his hat as if that meant anything to him, to the arsehole who you can see clearly goading one of copenhagens stewards near the end of the video right up until the steward loses his patience and pushes the hard man back. It’s probably that steward who’s been lifted.

One cop hits or pushes a player on back of head when he's already walking away, another the steward is pointing his finger at and cop hits his hand.

It's those two police officers who should be charged. A high viz jacket and a hat don't give you immunity from the law.

Neither does claiming your superiors instructed it, as plenty of serving soldiers have discovered.

There are plenty of us on here. There is no agenda and it's possibly the most cringeworthy shite you read on here, to think that a cop is going to deliberately go out and manhandle an opponent of Celtic because Peter Lawwell or Nicola Sturgeon ordered us to. Even the guys who support that lot aren't that way inclined.

FWIW I've had orders during an OF before to deal with a certain one of their 'loose cannon' players and make 100% sure if he got ordered off that he went off the quietly, no reactions to Rangers players or the bears in the Enclosure. It was during Walter's second spell in charge and I got to watch the last while of the game from the tunnel and was on Setanta sports at the end. But hey, I didn't enjoy it I was too busy implementing an agenda.
Man you need to check yourself, your blind defending of the police is everything that’s wrong with your type. You all stick together no matter what, like a wee gang.

Truth is the polis have no business standing in that corner and especially not running in the way of players who want to celebrate near their fans

I’ve never seen it at Ibrox or any other ground I’ve been at

Wee Burnies Storm Troopers right enough. If that happened at the Ethiad/Emirates/Old Trafford or Anfield, there would be absolute hell on. Players being physically obstructed and manhandled by the police while celebrating a goal . It happens to us all the time and goes unchallenged. Big Niko was on the end of some when he scored the winner 29 Dec.

Look at the number of them spewing out of that tunnel. Why aren't they located around the pitch guarding the real criminals who have a history of pitch invasions, missile throwing, terrorist chanting, pyro and illicit banners.

I can only think this is under orders from the scum.

Yes, the police all report to Peter Lawwell for a briefing and to get their orders to manhandle Copenhagen players before the game. FFS.

What’s your take on why the opposition players weren’t allowed to celebrate even at the corner of the pitch there?
Is it to stop the home fans getting wound up?
How do you explain the police cordon around the away fans at CP?
@Wilkinsvolley @Greggy75 The Copenhagen fans, by the accounts I've heard from guys who were working there were pretty difficult. Their away stewards were basically not stewards at all, fans wearing body armour believe it or not, totally not compliant with police or home stewarding orders and basically doing their own thing which caused some issues inside and outside the ground. At their first goal there was a surge forward which caused a bit of a crush with fans rushing down from behind although nobody got onto the pitch. Some of the stewards ended up physically fighting with the police and had to be removed and at least one I know of was arrested. For the second goal, again the players came off the pitch - going against the instructions they get before the match - and they were trying to stop that happening again and that's when the Inspector got decked. Doesn't help with the massive gap in the advertising boards there. Seen a comparison pic with Ibrox but we have boards all round and a much smaller 'front row' of the away section which makes it totally different.

Last edited:
Yes, the police all report to Peter Lawwell for a briefing and to get their orders to manhandle Copenhagen players before the game. FFS.

@Wilkinsvolley @Greggy75 The Copenhagen fans, by the accounts I've heard from guys who were working there were pretty difficult. Their away stewards were basically not stewards at all, fans wearing body armour believe it or not, totally not compliant with police or home stewarding orders and basically doing their own thing which caused some issues inside and outside the ground. At their first goal there was a surge forward which caused a bit of a crush with fans rushing down from behind although nobody got onto the pitch. Some of the stewards ended up physically fighting with the police and had to be removed and at least one I know of was arrested. For the second goal, again the players came off the pitch - going against the instructions they get before the match - and they were trying to stop that happening again and that's when the Inspector got decked. Doesn't help with the massive gap in the advertising boards there. Seen a comparison pic with Ibrox but we have boards all round and a much smaller 'front row' of the away section which makes it totally different.
Thanks for the answer. You've said the away stewards were fans. Are not all stewards fans? When the goals are scored and the police rush to the front of the fans is that their orders?

can get over, their player being charged for this. PC plod needs studs thats all

ok he will be the laughing stock of the police station for his ice skating behaviour, but assault come on!

So he's trying to keep a player from running into the away supporters and avoid a crush/injuries and the teammate comes over and barges him over in the back and into an advertising board and that's not an assault? OK then.

When Doige of Hibs did similar and battered McGregor from the back into an advertising board thousands of bears on twitter were agreeing he was in the wrong and shouting it was a red card/assault charge.

If you or a young bear was at the front of a crowd and hundreds of pissed up dafties at the back came jumping down 10 rows of seats to get to the players and caused the young bear to be injured and the police stood back and did nothing the people slating the police on here would probably be the first to criticise them.

Thanks for the answer. You've said the away stewards were fans. Are not all stewards fans? When the goals are scored and the police rush to the front of the fans is that their orders?

No problem, happy to try and put some of this Lawwell/Sturgeon's SS Natzi jackboot stormtrooper pish to bed. There's a lot of people taking what happened in the context of the short 5 second video of the goal celebrations and not knowing the whole story behind the prematch and what had led up to it. Let's just say there were a lot of sighs of relief when we drew Leverkusen and not this mob coming here again.

When I say fans, these stewards were apparently more like their ultras with a kevlar vest given the steward tabbard pparently. Not from a professional stewarding company like we have traveling with us (although ours may also be bears, but at least they'd be professional and not obstructive to the local cops)

If there's a risk players are coming onto the track or to approach the crowd or of the crowd getting over onto the track they do usually get an instruction to go out and try to stop it happening.

Man you need to check yourself, your blind defending of the police is everything that’s wrong with your type. You all stick together no matter what, like a wee gang.

Truth is the polis have no business standing in that corner and especially not running in the way of players who want to celebrate near their fans

I’ve never seen it at Ibrox or any other ground I’ve been at

Ok so if your son was to be in the front row and players rush into the crowd causing a crush and he gets injured that'd be OK then? Of course they have a business to try and prevent people getting hurt at the football.

I'm just giving a bit of context around the 2 videos of this and shed some light on what people haven't been aware of, that there were big issues through the night with the Copenhagen fans and stewards before this.

No problem, happy to try and put some of this Lawwell/Sturgeon's SS Natzi jackboot stormtrooper pish to bed. There's a lot of people taking what happened in the context of the short 5 second video of the goal celebrations and not knowing the whole story behind the prematch and what had led up to it. Let's just say there were a lot of sighs of relief when we drew Leverkusen and not this mob coming here again.

When I say fans, these stewards were apparently more like their ultras with a kevlar vest given the steward tabbard pparently. Not from a professional stewarding company like we have traveling with us (although ours may also be bears, but at least they'd be professional and not obstructive to the local cops)

If there's a risk players are coming onto the track or to approach the crowd or of the crowd getting over onto the track they do usually get an instruction to go out and try to stop it happening.

Thanks again mate. What you've said makes sense but I think you're up against it on here tonight. I didn't know Copenhagen have a bad rep.

So he's trying to keep a player from running into the away supporters and avoid a crush/injuries and the teammate comes over and barges him over in the back and into an advertising board and that's not an assault? OK then.

When Doige of Hibs did similar and battered McGregor from the back into an advertising board thousands of bears on twitter were agreeing he was in the wrong and shouting it was a red card/assault charge.

If you or a young bear was at the front of a crowd and hundreds of pissed up dafties at the back came jumping down 10 rows of seats to get to the players and caused the young bear to be injured and the police stood back and did nothing the people slating the police on here would probably be the first to criticise them.
Ehhh Doidge vs McGregor is your idea of assault ? So why wasnt it reported ?

mate the crappy PS boys in blue didn’t even engage ‘fans’ who mock executed Protestants 3 years ago at the same ground , and indeed it took public action for any follow up action.

just to help us here let us remember there has never ever been an equivalent act of hate / racism in this country , the UK . Never . Possibly never anywhere . Let us pray .

answer my question from a few pages back.

why are we policed differently to Celtic both home and away.
For us the police are always around our support no matter who we play and where. This worked well at the cup final against Hibs when youse were all looking at us while thousands of Hibs fans were invading the pitch trying to start fights and attacking players.
The police to blame for that as much as Hibs. Your boss then lied to the press and said we tried to stop them getting to the ground.

now look at how Celtic are policed. Allowed at will to steal a policeman’s hat, jumping on top of police cars and Patrol Vans.
Their players are allowed to jump over to their support and celebrate (no matter how they behave) at home and away and you lot just watch and do %^*& all. No other team is allowed to celebrate a goal with their support in that midden and the police facilitate it.

I am not saying your lot are SNP stormtroopers I just want to know why Celtic are policed so lightly by Police Scotland compared to any other club.

So wheres the same treatment for the scumbag behaviour that the Tim's get away with week on week from police scotland ?

The police done nothing for rangers fans at the Scottish cup final against hibs other than blame our fans for it all. Your example is all well and good but it's a fantasy and I'd never expect the police to do anything to protect our fans. You work for an organisation who treats our fans like sub humans and no matter how many excuses you try hit us with it wont change many people's opinions on here.

Ok so if your son was to be in the front row and players rush into the crowd causing a crush and he gets injured that'd be OK then? Of course they have a business to try and prevent people getting hurt at the football.

I'm just giving a bit of context around the 2 videos of this and shed some light on what people haven't been aware of, that there were big issues through the night with the Copenhagen fans and stewards before this.

I don't blame individual officers who after all are only carrying out orders, but I do blame the hierarchy of Police Scotland who are riddled with RC bigots who let the GB and their pals away with fu.ckin murder.
I'll say it again and again as was proved with Osijek and their fans.

The hierarchy of Police Scotland couldn't Police a chimps tea party.

Back